Wisconsin, United States of America
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Senator Ron Johnson held a press conference on the injuries sustained by many people after they got the Covid shots. I am posting this for anyone who is interested in hearing the accounts of those injuries from the very people who have experienced them. It is not easy to listen to, but very informative.
This video is over an hour long, but if you want to skip directly to the testimonies from the people, it starts at exactly 13:00 minutes.
I don't expect Youtube will allow this video to remain on their site for very long, so either watch it right away, or save it to watch later.

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Anecdotes need statistical corroboration to be really useful.

Otherwise we can be mislead by all the millions of people who would have gotten sick/hurt in a similar non vax period of their life.

Not saying I know nothings happening. But lets keep our heads glued on, people.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Anecdotes need statistical corroboration to be really useful.

Otherwise we can be mislead by all the millions of people who would have gotten sick/hurt in a similar non vax period of their life.

Not saying I know nothings happening. But lets keep our heads glued on, people.

You posted that only 4 minutes after I started the thread, so it's obvious you didn't even watch the video. But I just love how the word "anecdotes" comes up whenever a human face is put on these vaccine injuries and deaths.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You posted that only 4 minutes after I started the thread, so it's obvious you didn't even watch the video. But I just love how the word "anecdotes" comes up whenever a human face is put on these vaccine injuries and deaths.
Thats right, I didnt watch the anecdotes.

In terms of evaluating risk, thats exactly what they are.

If you want to just talk about how awful it is to get sick, then dont hint at a meaningful correlation - which I suspect was your intent for the topic all along.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thats right, I didnt watch the anecdotes.

In terms of evaluating risk, thats exactly what they are.

If you want to just talk about how awful it is to get sick, then dont hint at a meaningful correlation - which I suspect was your intent for the topic all along.

Your post is further evidence that you should watch the video before commenting.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Your post is further evidence that you should watch the video before commenting.
So is the video actual evidence of a meaningful correlation btwn the various vaxes and getting sick? If so, I would be interested. If its anecdotal and lacking in statistical analysis, then no.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟299,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Your post is a video of Ron Johnson. So, I'm not expecting a statistical analysis of reported side effects relative a similar population that didn't just get injected.

• Agree
Reactions: pitabread
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,370.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

That’s the definition of an anecdote.

I skimmed it. It seems that you and the senator are unaware that claims in the VAERS database are unverified.

Anti-Vaccine Activists Use A Federal Database To Spread Fear About COVID Vaccines

Any data can be made to look bad when it’s misapplied.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Your post is a video of Ron Johnson. So, I'm not expecting a statistical analysis of reported side effects relative a similar population that didn't just get injected.

You obviously didn't watch it. In fact, you didn't even read my entire post. I said you can start the video at the 13:00 minute point to begin seeing the testimonies by the people.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,370.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Are you claiming that the people who were there testifying what happened to them are all liars?

If I'd wanted to claim that, I would have done so.

No, I'm claiming that they don't have enough information to draw a causal link between the vaccine and their symptoms. I'm saying that the senator is misusing the VAERS data when he implies that the covid vaccine is so much more dangerous than others.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟299,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You obviously didn't watch it. In fact, you didn't even read my entire post. I said you can start the video at the 13:00 minute point to begin seeing the testimonies by the people.

Of course I didn't watch it. That was the point of my reply (like a few others on this thread). I was clear that I don't care about the testimonies, only the analysis, which I'm fairly certain aren't included.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Of course I didn't watch it. That was the point of my reply (like a few others on this thread). I was clear that I don't care about the testimonies, only the analysis, which I'm fairly certain aren't included.

Ha! And you guys call Christians heartless and lacking in compassion for human suffering.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟299,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Ha! And you guys call Christians heartless and lacking in compassion for human suffering.

Ahh, the "you guys" retort. Classy.

Question: Has Ron Johnson ever been a credible person, or did he change after his Independence Day trip three years ago. Other than a few years of incredibly dumb comments by him I don't know much about ol' Ronny.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,370.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

If you think the information in the video so valuable, perhaps you could summarize it for us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟299,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
No, just first-hand accounts of human suffering after trusting the vaccine pushers. Obviously nothing you'd be interested in.

I'm a scientist. We must look at the data dispassionately. Any analysis of the potential impacts of the vaccine or relating to vaccine injury must be done dispassionately.

For example, if there is a claim that the vaccine is causing strokes in men age 45-60, then the question is answered by sub-questions like this:

Q1. How many men in that category had strokes with in two weeks of getting the vaccine?
Q2. How many men in that category got the vaccine?
Q3. How many men in that age category who *didn't* get the vaccine in the last 2 weeks had strokes?
Q4. How many total men in that age category didn't get the vaccines?

Then analyze with the question: Is the rate of strokes in men age 45-60 higher in the recently vaccinated and is that difference statistically significant?

As tragic as the story of a woman who's 47-year old husband who had a stroke 5 days after getting vaccinated is, it does not inform us as to whether vaccination might be the actual cause.

That's why we're not interested in your video. Put the incidents into the database and analyze them with proper statistical controls. That's what matters.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ahh, the "you guys" retort. Classy.

Question: Has Ron Johnson ever been a credible person, or did he change after his Independence Day trip three years ago. Other than a few years of incredibly dumb comments by him I don't know much about ol' Ronny.

Ron Johnson didn't testify for the affected individuals. They spoke for themselves.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If you think the information in the video so valuable, perhaps you could summarize it for us.

I already did. I also posted the video so people wouldn't have to take my word for it.

Upvote 0