• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Vaccinated for Covid?

Discussion in 'The Kitchen Sink' started by wing2000, Mar 28, 2021.

Have you been vaccinated with at least one dose of the Covid vaccines?

1. Yes

59.3%
  2. No

40.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tampasteve

tampasteve ✞ Away until May 16th ✞ Staff Member Administrator CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team Supporter

+5,015
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Free for them perhaps (but not over time, they will be paying sales and other taxes, even if they do not become citizens). But not for us still, even less so at that point as our taxes are going to pay for both vaccination of citizens paying for it and people that are here without paying into it. Assuming you are a tax payer, it is not free.

2. mina

mina Brown Eyed girl

+3,708
    Christian
    Married
    The sorting hat put me into the house of Pfizer this week. I'm a female in my late thirties. I didn't feel the shot at all, but the night of I had chills and my left side hurt- from my lower back to my shoulder and of course my arm. The next day I was only slightly sore, and by the third day, I felt great! I tried to get an appointment at a local pharmacy because they are all carrying the vaccine, but I never could get a slot. This is good because it means people want it. I was able to make an appointment at a super Walmart 15 miles away. I was nervous about going into such a big store; it was crowded. But, the pharmacy staff were EXCELLENT- the store was clean, they were attentive to spacing people out, the staff was so nice and helpful, and the pharmacist administering my shot was great! This seems to be a big week for vaccines, at least among people I know, all my in-laws were vaccinated this week and several of my friends all over the country got their first dose this week alone. At least 15 people I know got their first or only dose this week.

3. tampasteve

tampasteve ✞ Away until May 16th ✞ Staff Member Administrator CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team Supporter

+5,015
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Close to 24 hours after the J&J vaccine and I feel fine, a small tenderness in the injection area, but otherwise no issues.

4. Tanj

Tanj Redefined comfortable middle class

+6,548
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    24 hours after the AZ vaccine and I feel fine, not even any soreness at the injection site.

5. Danthemailman

Danthemailman Well-Known Member

+1,774
    United States
    Christian
    Married
  6. comana

comana Senior Veteran Supporter

+1,387
    United States
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Others
    I'm finally scheduled for my first dose this Friday. :clap:

7. Astroqualia

Astroqualia Born-again Truthseeker

+31
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Didn't get it, won't be getting it.
    We all have an appointed time to die. Those who understand that don't try to extend their lives out of fear of death by playing Russian roulette.

8. comana

+1,387
    United States
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Others
    I don't know a single person who has gotten or plans to get the vaccine out of " fear of death". It is because we all want to get back to living the lives we had before covid interrupted everything. We want to travel again, see family and friends again. It is responsible and it is compassionate to get the vaccine. I want to protect the vulnerable and I want to stop the spread. That is done by removing the opportunity to spread via vaccination.

You don't have to participate. That's on you.

9. Astroqualia

+31
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    And that explicitly has been officially said by fauci and others that the vaccine will not allow things to back to normal. So that point is already proven as false. It won't remove the current sanctions in place, that are enacted for control and conformity as opposed to a scientifically proven way to stop transmission, which actual evidence of and ways to combat are being ignored. Masks cause wearers to have increased risk of hypercapnia and bacterial pneumonia, not to mention the micron size of the virus compared to the gaps between the fibers of masks show they are ineffective, scientifically. Social distancing doesn't work, you'd have to multiply the 6 foot number for it to be of any use, as studies conducted before propaganda hit the fan shows.

There is nothing compassionate about taking a cocktail of chemicals that very well may alter our DNA. Thats societal rhetoric propagated by authority and simple repeaters.

Simple education of facts by doctors and scientists who speak against this control narrative and are blackballed and censored because they do not promote the chosen narrative authority wishes to promote will allow you to see the facts behind the carefully constructed propaganda.

It always amazes me to see so many fall prey to propaganda. The gift of discernment really is a rare thing these days. But then again, there aren't that many Christians in the first place.

10. comana

+1,387
    United States
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Others
    Your beliefs come across as paranoia. It's not reality and will be relegated to to the conspiracy bin.

11. Astroqualia

+31
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    You can believe what you want, that is each of our individual rights. The information exists, and isn't repeated by mainstream news sources, for only those who actually do their own research on all sides of this issue find, because it exposes them. You will always be led astray by propaganda as long as you let authority sources decide what your opinion is. It is your choice to educate yourself and see through the scheme being perpetrated, or to fall victim to often repeated falsehoods.

I gave you enough crumbs to find your own info, but instead of educating yourself, you made it clear to dismiss this side of the subject that you desire not to believe in, regardless of how true it is.

12. DaisyDay

DaisyDay blind squirrel

+12,045
    United States
    Unitarian
    Married
    US-Others
    The day after I got my first shot of Moderna, my left arm hurt like hell. Which is odd because the injection was in my right arm.

13. hedrick

hedrick Senior Veteran Supporter

+8,561
    Presbyterian
    Single
    We won’t quite go back to what was there before. But government restriction on interaction can’t continue forever, and probably not general mask policies, though perhaps in limited situations.

14. Astroqualia

+31
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Oh, but it can. They want to eliminate cash, go digital with a federal reserve digital currency [likely cryptocurrency] so we are easily tracked, and after that, may come the mark of the beast, since the existence of untraceable cash literally prevents a man from forcing the world into taking a mark or else they cannot buy or sell. Covid has closed down many small businesses, who would likely support folks in the event of the antichrist forcing the mark of the beast onto people. The jaws of tyranny are closing in ever so slowly, Satan really does rule this world as the Bible says. Fortunately Jesus can help us individually, but the Bible is pretty clear on what the future will be like. It isn't pretty. And the pre trib folk are gonna be real disappointed when all their eggs in that basket don't turn out.

And just wait until China becomes either the cold war 2.0, or ww3. It's gonna be one or the other, China is slowly gaining steam towards being top world power, exactly as the synagogue of Satan wants, who are the international bankers who own the federal reserves of almost every country in the entire world in 2021.

Some folks dismiss that as conspiracy talk. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter what you label the truth, or if you believe it, it doesn't make it more or less true. The elites who rule the world are in the middle of creating the NWO before our very eyes, and few folks see it. Covid is just an intentionally created tool for them to use in order to accomplish that goal. I'd start learning how to grow veggies and live off the grid in the mountains.

15. Grumman Tomcat

Grumman Tomcat Living in the Misinformation Age Staff Member Administrator CF Staff Trainer Supporter

+7,738
    United States
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Republican
    Got my first injection of the Moderna Friday. Made my arm sore and made me sleepy for three days. Phase will probably make me sleep longer.

16. Robban

Robban ----------- Supporter

+2,390
    Sweden
    Judaism
    Divorced
    From hoarding TP to mass vaccinering, because, you never know.

Until after.

17. Isilwen

Isilwen Well-Known Member

+1,765
    United States
    Episcopalian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    I have gotten the first dose of the Moderna vaccine. That was last Thursday, Arm soreness started Thursday night and continued till late Saturday evening. Felt sluggish on Friday, but that abated in the afternoon.

I will get the second dose on May 13th. I suspect that I will get the fever and other side effects others have reported. However, it means that if vaccine passports are a thing for travel, I will be able to travel to see my kids without any issues. They are all getting their's as well.

18. Astroqualia

+31
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    [STAFF EDITED DELETED QUOTE]
    Ridiculing the rational, informed person that warns you of something impending is the status quo of how the world operates. I really don't expect much other kinds of treatment. What makes this worth it, are the very few folk who recognize and understand that I am doing this for their benefit, warning them of things that their busy lives don't allow them to find out for themselves. It's for them I do it, and for the Bible that commands me to expose the works of darkness; not for the scoffers and mockers.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2021
  19. Isilwen

Isilwen Well-Known Member

+1,765
    United States
    Episcopalian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    My reply to you stands.

There is no conspiracy except the one that you and others like you have made up in your head.

20. Astroqualia

+31
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    My reply to you stands, as well.
    Not all of us allow poisoning of the potential truth in our minds because the government said so.

Always amazes me how folks who know nothing about what evidence points to conspiracy will still blindly deny they happen. You're totally right, rich men definitely don't make deals behind closed doors. Never happens. The government has our best interest at heart and are trustworthy, hard working folk. There are no such things as secret societies. There are no secrets in the world. Everything is candy canes and unicorns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.