Vaccinated for Covid?

Have you been vaccinated with at least one dose of the Covid vaccines?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟767,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh like all the immigrants at the border?
Free for them perhaps (but not over time, they will be paying sales and other taxes, even if they do not become citizens). But not for us still, even less so at that point as our taxes are going to pay for both vaccination of citizens paying for it and people that are here without paying into it. Assuming you are a tax payer, it is not free.

Reactions: St. Helens
Upvote 0

mina

Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The sorting hat put me into the house of Pfizer this week. I'm a female in my late thirties. I didn't feel the shot at all, but the night of I had chills and my left side hurt- from my lower back to my shoulder and of course my arm. The next day I was only slightly sore, and by the third day, I felt great! I tried to get an appointment at a local pharmacy because they are all carrying the vaccine, but I never could get a slot. This is good because it means people want it. I was able to make an appointment at a super Walmart 15 miles away. I was nervous about going into such a big store; it was crowded. But, the pharmacy staff were EXCELLENT- the store was clean, they were attentive to spacing people out, the staff was so nice and helpful, and the pharmacist administering my shot was great! This seems to be a big week for vaccines, at least among people I know, all my in-laws were vaccinated this week and several of my friends all over the country got their first dose this week alone. At least 15 people I know got their first or only dose this week.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟767,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Close to 24 hours after the J&J vaccine and I feel fine, a small tenderness in the injection area, but otherwise no issues.

Reactions: St. Helens
Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟301,600.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟899,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Didn't get it, won't be getting it.
We all have an appointed time to die. Those who understand that don't try to extend their lives out of fear of death by playing Russian roulette.
I don't know a single person who has gotten or plans to get the vaccine out of " fear of death". It is because we all want to get back to living the lives we had before covid interrupted everything. We want to travel again, see family and friends again. It is responsible and it is compassionate to get the vaccine. I want to protect the vulnerable and I want to stop the spread. That is done by removing the opportunity to spread via vaccination.

You don't have to participate. That's on you.

Upvote 0

Astroqualia

Born-again Truthseeker
Feb 5, 2019
FL
✟11,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't know a single person who has gotten or plans to get the vaccine out of " fear of death". It is because we all want to get back to living the lives we had before covid interrupted everything. We want to travel again, see family and friends again. It is responsible and it is compassionate to get the vaccine. I want to protect the vulnerable and I want to stop the spread. That is done by removing the opportunity to spread via vaccination.

You don't have to participate. That's on you.
And that explicitly has been officially said by fauci and others that the vaccine will not allow things to back to normal. So that point is already proven as false. It won't remove the current sanctions in place, that are enacted for control and conformity as opposed to a scientifically proven way to stop transmission, which actual evidence of and ways to combat are being ignored. Masks cause wearers to have increased risk of hypercapnia and bacterial pneumonia, not to mention the micron size of the virus compared to the gaps between the fibers of masks show they are ineffective, scientifically. Social distancing doesn't work, you'd have to multiply the 6 foot number for it to be of any use, as studies conducted before propaganda hit the fan shows.

There is nothing compassionate about taking a cocktail of chemicals that very well may alter our DNA. Thats societal rhetoric propagated by authority and simple repeaters.

Simple education of facts by doctors and scientists who speak against this control narrative and are blackballed and censored because they do not promote the chosen narrative authority wishes to promote will allow you to see the facts behind the carefully constructed propaganda.

It always amazes me to see so many fall prey to propaganda. The gift of discernment really is a rare thing these days. But then again, there aren't that many Christians in the first place.

Reactions: IntriKate
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟899,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And that explicitly has been officially said by fauci and others that the vaccine will not allow things to back to normal. So that point is already proven as false. It won't remove the current sanctions in place, that are enacted for control and conformity as opposed to a scientifically proven way to stop transmission, which actual evidence of and ways to combat are being ignored. Masks cause wearers to have increased risk of hypercapnia and bacterial pneumonia, not to mention the micron size of the virus compared to the gaps between the fibers of masks show they are ineffective, scientifically. Social distancing doesn't work, you'd have to multiply the 6 foot number for it to be of any use, as studies conducted before propaganda hit the fan shows.

There is nothing compassionate about taking a cocktail of chemicals that very well may alter our DNA. Thats societal rhetoric propagated by authority and simple repeaters.

Simple education of facts by doctors and scientists who speak against this control narrative and are blackballed and censored because they do not promote the chosen narrative authority wishes to promote will allow you to see the facts behind the carefully constructed propaganda.

It always amazes me to see so many fall prey to propaganda. The gift of discernment really is a rare thing these days. But then again, there aren't that many Christians in the first place.
Your beliefs come across as paranoia. It's not reality and will be relegated to to the conspiracy bin.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Astroqualia

Born-again Truthseeker
Feb 5, 2019
FL
✟11,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Your beliefs come across as paranoia. It's not reality and will be relegated to to the conspiracy bin.
You can believe what you want, that is each of our individual rights. The information exists, and isn't repeated by mainstream news sources, for only those who actually do their own research on all sides of this issue find, because it exposes them. You will always be led astray by propaganda as long as you let authority sources decide what your opinion is. It is your choice to educate yourself and see through the scheme being perpetrated, or to fall victim to often repeated falsehoods.

I gave you enough crumbs to find your own info, but instead of educating yourself, you made it clear to dismiss this side of the subject that you desire not to believe in, regardless of how true it is.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,147,348.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single

We won’t quite go back to what was there before. But government restriction on interaction can’t continue forever, and probably not general mask policies, though perhaps in limited situations.

Upvote 0

Astroqualia

Born-again Truthseeker
Feb 5, 2019
FL
✟11,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
We won’t quite go back to what was there before. But government restriction on interaction can’t continue forever, and probably not general mask policies, though perhaps in limited situations.
Oh, but it can. They want to eliminate cash, go digital with a federal reserve digital currency [likely cryptocurrency] so we are easily tracked, and after that, may come the mark of the beast, since the existence of untraceable cash literally prevents a man from forcing the world into taking a mark or else they cannot buy or sell. Covid has closed down many small businesses, who would likely support folks in the event of the antichrist forcing the mark of the beast onto people. The jaws of tyranny are closing in ever so slowly, Satan really does rule this world as the Bible says. Fortunately Jesus can help us individually, but the Bible is pretty clear on what the future will be like. It isn't pretty. And the pre trib folk are gonna be real disappointed when all their eggs in that basket don't turn out.

And just wait until China becomes either the cold war 2.0, or ww3. It's gonna be one or the other, China is slowly gaining steam towards being top world power, exactly as the synagogue of Satan wants, who are the international bankers who own the federal reserves of almost every country in the entire world in 2021.

Some folks dismiss that as conspiracy talk. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter what you label the truth, or if you believe it, it doesn't make it more or less true. The elites who rule the world are in the middle of creating the NWO before our very eyes, and few folks see it. Covid is just an intentionally created tool for them to use in order to accomplish that goal. I'd start learning how to grow veggies and live off the grid in the mountains.

• Agree
Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,216,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Got my first injection of the Moderna Friday. Made my arm sore and made me sleepy for three days. Phase will probably make me sleep longer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I have gotten the first dose of the Moderna vaccine. That was last Thursday, Arm soreness started Thursday night and continued till late Saturday evening. Felt sluggish on Friday, but that abated in the afternoon.

I will get the second dose on May 13th. I suspect that I will get the fever and other side effects others have reported. However, it means that if vaccine passports are a thing for travel, I will be able to travel to see my kids without any issues. They are all getting their's as well.

Upvote 0

Astroqualia

Born-again Truthseeker
Feb 5, 2019
FL
✟11,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
[STAFF EDITED DELETED QUOTE]
Ridiculing the rational, informed person that warns you of something impending is the status quo of how the world operates. I really don't expect much other kinds of treatment. What makes this worth it, are the very few folk who recognize and understand that I am doing this for their benefit, warning them of things that their busy lives don't allow them to find out for themselves. It's for them I do it, and for the Bible that commands me to expose the works of darkness; not for the scoffers and mockers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Ridiculing the rational, informed person that warns you of something impending is the status quo of how the world operates. I really don't expect much other kinds of treatment. What makes this worth it, are the very few folk who recognize and understand that I am doing this for their benefit, warning them of things that their busy lives don't allow them to find out for themselves. It's for them I do it, and for the Bible that commands me to expose the works of darkness; not for the scoffers and mockers.

My reply to you stands.

There is no conspiracy except the one that you and others like you have made up in your head.

• Agree
Reactions: comana
Upvote 0

Astroqualia

Born-again Truthseeker
Feb 5, 2019
FL
✟11,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My reply to you stands.

There is no conspiracy except the one that you and others like you have made up in your head.
My reply to you stands, as well.
Not all of us allow poisoning of the potential truth in our minds because the government said so.

Always amazes me how folks who know nothing about what evidence points to conspiracy will still blindly deny they happen. You're totally right, rich men definitely don't make deals behind closed doors. Never happens. The government has our best interest at heart and are trustworthy, hard working folk. There are no such things as secret societies. There are no secrets in the world. Everything is candy canes and unicorns.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.