✟37,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
VACATING THE GODHEAD

The doctrine of the Trinity is not meat or solid food but a basic foundational truth that one embraces upon conversion, or as a child if they were taught from a young age. I would’ve never predicted this doctrine would offend so many who claim to have the Spirit of God, and claim to be “teachers”, but these are the last days and sound doctrine is being vacated like never before!

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when THEY WILL NOT ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;

The last days are truly upon us. False teachers are surrounding the flock in packs. Lusting over their next victim and boasting over the flesh they have deceived. Giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, they boast with words contrary to the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. His Grace is not sufficient for them, and the blood that Jesus poured out did not fully meet the forgiveness of sins. Often mixing the Old Covenant with the New Covenant of His blood they beat their chests with pride as they deny the power of His cross! They boast with elegant teachings that only promote themselves and those they have seduced into a false hope of human effort. Their god is their BELLY, and they hunger and thirst for the gratifications within!

“Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap (Gal 6:7).

Don’t be deceived by those who flaunt the latest worldly revelations of the knowledge of God. True wisdom is only found through Christ Crucified, not by leading people away from the cross, or by diluting the WISDOM OF GOD found only through His sacrifice. Be assured that these deceivers are hiding more than one deception... every hook will eventually reveal the crook. And all their tributaries, under the guise of human wisdom, eventually flow to the same WORKS SALVATION cesspool, and as the stench of their deception rises? Their own lies contradict and betray their false hope. NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING can hide from the LIGHT of the GOSPEL OF THE GLORY OF CHRIST!

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, GIVING HEED TO DECEIVING SPIRITS AND DOCTRINES OF DEMONS,

With that being said let us begin…

The Godhead is proven throughout scripture. God is not “schizophrenic”, He does not talk to Himself in three personalities. He is THREE PERSONS IN ONE and there is proof of this throughout scripture. From the very beginning we acknowledge this understanding, unless of course we have shipwrecked the simplicity that is IN CHRIST!

Genesis 1:26
Then God said, “Let US make man in OUR image, according to OUR likeness;

Who is “Us” and “Our” in this verse? Who is PLURAL but still SINGULAR in this verse? Is He speaking to angels? No, angels cannot create. Is he speaking to His alternate personalities? No, that would be foolishness. So this verse proves, without question, that God is three PERSONS in ONE! Why? Because we know there’s only ONE creator!

Genesis 3:22
Then the Lord God said, "Behold, the man has become like ONE OF US, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever

Here we have God saying “one of us”, any questions? And in this next verse all three are represented… The Sovereign Lord (Father) sending the Son with His Spirit:

Isaiah 48:16-17
Come near me and listen to this: "From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret; at the time it happens, I am there. "And now the Sovereign LORD has sent me, with his Spirit. This is what the LORD says - your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go

Psalm 2:6-7
I have set my king on Zion, my holy hill. I will tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to me, "You are my Son; today I have begotten you

Psalm 2:12
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish in the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him

And in this next verse from the Old Testament (also quoted in Hebrews) we have the Father speaking of the Son and calling Him God.

Psalm 45:6,7
6 Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
7 You love righteousness and hate wickedness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.

And also in Hebrews…

Hebrews 1:8-9
But to the Son He says:
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

There are many more verses that prove that God is three distinct persons, but I believe none are more profound than these next ones…

1 Corinthians 12:4-6
There are diversities of gifts, but the same SPIRIT. There are differences of ministries, but the same LORD. 6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same GOD who works all in all.

2 Corinthians 13:14
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.

Ephesians 4:4-6
There is one body and ONE SPIRIT, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; ONE LORD, one faith, one baptism; ONE GOD AND FATHER of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you[a] all.

1 Peter 1:2
elect according to the foreknowledge of God the FATHER, in sanctification of the SPIRIT, for obedience and sprinkling of the blood of JESUS CHRIST: Grace to you and peace be multiplied.

Interesting how this next passage uses “name” and not “names”. Why? Because GOD IS ONE!!

Matthew 28:19
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the NAME of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Luke 3:22
And the HOLY SPIRIT descended in BODILY form like a dove upon HIM (Jesus), and a voice came from heaven (The Father) which said, You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.”

Ephesians 2:18
For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.

John 14:26
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

John 15:26
“But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.

There are many more passages that prove that God is three persons in one, but I believe none are more simple and revealing as this next one.

1 John 5:7
For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the FATHER, the WORD, and the HOLY SPIRIT; and these THREE ARE ONE.

Grace and Peace...

• Winner
Reactions: brinny

Skidder

Nov 14, 2019
East
✟37,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
VACATING THE GODHEAD

The doctrine of the Trinity is not meat or solid food but a basic foundational truth that one embraces upon conversion, or as a child if they were taught from a young age. I would’ve never predicted this doctrine would offend so many who claim to have the Spirit of God, and claim to be “teachers”, but these are the last days and sound doctrine is being vacated like never before!

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when THEY WILL NOT ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;

The last days are truly upon us. False teachers are surrounding the flock in packs. Lusting over their next victim and boasting over the flesh they have deceived. Giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, they boast with words contrary to the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. His Grace is not sufficient for them, and the blood that Jesus poured out did not fully meet the forgiveness of sins. Often mixing the Old Covenant with the New Covenant of His blood they beat their chests with pride as they deny the power of His cross! They boast with elegant teachings that only promote themselves and those they have seduced into a false hope of human effort. Their god is their BELLY, and they hunger and thirst for the gratifications within!

“Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap (Gal 6:7).

Don’t be deceived by those who flaunt the latest worldly revelations of the knowledge of God. True wisdom is only found through Christ Crucified, not by leading people away from the cross, or by diluting the WISDOM OF GOD found only through His sacrifice. Be assured that these deceivers are hiding more than one deception... every hook will eventually reveal the crook. And all their tributaries, under the guise of human wisdom, eventually flow to the same WORKS SALVATION cesspool, and as the stench of their deception rises? Their own lies contradict and betray their false hope. NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING can hide from the LIGHT of the GOSPEL OF THE GLORY OF CHRIST!

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, GIVING HEED TO DECEIVING SPIRITS AND DOCTRINES OF DEMONS,

With that being said let us begin…

The Godhead is proven throughout scripture. God is not “schizophrenic”, He does not talk to Himself in three personalities. He is THREE PERSONS IN ONE and there is proof of this throughout scripture. From the very beginning we acknowledge this understanding, unless of course we have shipwrecked the simplicity that is IN CHRIST!

Who is “Us” and “Our” in this verse? Who is PLURAL but still SINGULAR in this verse? Is He speaking to angels? No, angels cannot create. Is he speaking to His alternate personalities? No, that would be foolishness. So this verse proves, without question, that God is three PERSONS in ONE! Why? Because we know there’s only ONE creator!

Genesis 3:22
Then the Lord God said, "Behold, the man has become like ONE OF US, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever

Here we have God saying “one of us”, any questions? And in this next verse all three are represented… The Sovereign Lord (Father) sending the Son with His Spirit:

Isaiah 48:16-17
Come near me and listen to this: "From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret; at the time it happens, I am there. "And now the Sovereign LORD has sent me, with his Spirit. This is what the LORD says - your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go

Psalm 2:6-7
I have set my king on Zion, my holy hill. I will tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to me, "You are my Son; today I have begotten you

Psalm 2:12
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish in the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him

And in this next verse from the Old Testament (also quoted in Hebrews) we have the Father speaking of the Son and calling Him God.

Psalm 45:6,7
6 Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
7 You love righteousness and hate wickedness;
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.

And also in Hebrews…

Hebrews 1:8-9
But to the Son He says:
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

There are many more verses that prove that God is three distinct persons, but I believe none are more profound than these next ones…

1 Corinthians 12:4-6
There are diversities of gifts, but the same SPIRIT. There are differences of ministries, but the same LORD. 6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same GOD who works all in all.

2 Corinthians 13:14
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.

Ephesians 4:4-6
There is one body and ONE SPIRIT, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; ONE LORD, one faith, one baptism; ONE GOD AND FATHER of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you[a] all.

1 Peter 1:2
elect according to the foreknowledge of God the FATHER, in sanctification of the SPIRIT, for obedience and sprinkling of the blood of JESUS CHRIST: Grace to you and peace be multiplied.

Interesting how this next passage uses “name” and not “names”. Why? Because GOD IS ONE!!

Matthew 28:19
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the NAME of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Luke 3:22
And the HOLY SPIRIT descended in BODILY form like a dove upon HIM (Jesus), and a voice came from heaven (The Father) which said, You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.”

Ephesians 2:18
For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.

John 14:26
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

John 15:26
“But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.

There are many more passages that prove that God is three persons in one, but I believe none are more simple and revealing as this next one.

1 John 5:7
For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the FATHER, the WORD, and the HOLY SPIRIT; and these THREE ARE ONE.

Grace and Peace...
You are welcome! Grace and Peace to you and your family!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
The last days are truly upon us. False teachers are surrounding the flock in packs.
Do you / others/ realize this happened in the first century ? Errors (and wolves surrounding) starting then/ next couple centuries/ infiltrated the church already before 300a.d., tore the flocks apart, as written in the NT.

And within: "there are many anti-christs among us" , not just 'out there' somewhere...

Upvote 0

Disciple of Jesus
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟146,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Who is “Us” and “Our” in this verse? ...

And was the image Jesus, because it is also said:

in whom we have our redemption, the forgiveness of our sins; who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Colossians 1:14

I think, if one is a disciple of Jesus, he should follow Jesus and be loyal to the teachings of Jesus, because:

It is the spirit who gives life. The flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and are life.
John 6:63

"If you remain in my word, then you are truly my disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
John 8:31-32

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you / others/ realize this happened in the first century ? Errors (and wolves surrounding) starting then/ next couple centuries/ infiltrated the church already before 300a.d., tore the flocks apart, as written in the NT.
And within: "there are many anti-christs among us" , not just 'out there' somewhere
That is the copout refrain of every heterodox religious group around; LDS, JW, WWCG, OP, UPCI, INRI, UU.

Upvote 0