JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes you are. Because you talk crazy talk. I've done enough research. COVID-19 only got bad in America. Because of Trump and his followers. nothing more.
So all of those BLM riots weren't responsible at at for being superspreader events?
ROFL.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
So all of those BLM riots weren't responsible at at for being superspreader events?
ROFL.

Hmm. The BLM events were certainly irresponsible, as far as the virus goes, and could have served to spread the virus somewhat, but I don't recall any of them being labeled by health organizations as superspreader events. Do you have any data on that?

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmm. The BLM events were certainly irresponsible, as far as the virus goes, and could have served to spread the virus somewhat, but I don't recall any of them being labeled by health organizations as superspreader events. Do you have any data on that?

The media was deliberately ignorant on these events.
Kinda like how NCR just fired their Black Rights Program personality for no reason whatsoever. She had no dip in ratings or listeners. She was hitting every goal set for her. But they would like to believe that all racial issues are now settled because Democrats are now in leadership. So they fired her and sent her home.
Deliberately ignorant and so it doesn't get discussed.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single

Really. I seem to recall lots of coverage of protesting and riots on TV. Do you mean coverage of health organizations labeling the protests as superspreader events? The health organizations should still have records about that available to the public. I haven't seen any of those myself, but if you could point me to them, I would appreciate it.

Reactions: pitabread
Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private

There was lots of media reporting about the dangers of protests (including BLM protests) as having the potential for spreading the virus. I recall specifically reading a lot of concerns about the use of tear gas at said protests as contributing to the risks of viral spread.

That people continue to claim otherwise seems like a bizarre attempt at revisionist history.

Reactions: JohnDB
Upvote 0