Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,148.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
When it comes to the United States the guy has his heart in the right place give him a break.
M-Bob
Clinton had his heart in the same place that Trump does, when it comes to the US. NAFTA wasn't good then and Trump hasn't helped with this deal. It appears to help Mexican workers more than American workers. My wife works for Ford so I'm waiting for the UAW to put out something with more details.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My wife works for Ford so I'm waiting for the UAW to put out something with more details.

It would be nice to hear what the United Auto Workers have to say regarding it.

I'm open and hoping that it goes good for the US.

Stock market seems to be excited.

M-Bob

• Agree
Reactions: Yarddog
Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
I heard this morning that the flag at the White House is being flown at half-staff thus, I think we need to call out the information that you have shared as Kake News. Unless you can prove different.
M-Bob
White House returns flag to half staff after backlash
August 27, 2018

The White House flag is seen after being returned to half-staff in honor of Senator John McCain after first being lowered on Sunday in his honor, then raised again just after midnight on Monday. Reuters
Facing a national outpouring of scorn, the White House relented Monday afternoon and once again lowered flags on the grounds to half staff in honor of the late Sen. John McCain.

The flags had been raised to full staff earlier Monday, after being lowered for only a few days to mark the death of McCain.

Flags at the White House were back at full staff...
But politicians from both sides of the aisle as well as national leaders of veterans’ groups, slammed President Trump in protest, calling the commander-in-chief vindictive and petty.

The White House typically honors deceased lawmakers by keeping the building’s flags at half-staff until their funerals, according to The Hill.

But that requires a presidential proclamation, and Trump didn’t issue one.

The move comes shortly after the American Legion and other veterans organizations had blasted Trump.

“Mr. President, just this year, you released presidential proclamations noting the deaths of Barbara Bush and Billy Graham,” Denise Rohan, the national commander of the American Legion, said in a public letter to the president Monday.

“Sen. McCain was an American hero and cherished member of The American Legion. As I’m certain you are aware, he served five and a half years as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam and retired from the US Navy at the rank of Captain. He then served in the U.S. Congress for more than three decades.”

“On behalf of The American Legion’s two million wartime veterans, I strongly urge you to make an appropriate presidential proclamation noting Senator McCain’s death and legacy of service to our nation, and that our nation’s flag be half-staffed through his internment,” she wrote.
I can provide "Mountainmanbob" with dozens of other sources to collaborate this one!

Now Trump has veterans, the American Legion and the Military all questioning the President's disrespect for McCain!

Upvote 0