tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
US Lifeguards To Carry Sharks, To Protect Beachgoers From Future Shark Attacks – The Shovel
Donald Trump has proposed radical new measures that would see lifeguards on US beaches carrying live sharks, in an attempt to limit the number of deaths caused by sharks.

35 people have died of shark attacks on US beaches, a number that could have been reduced to zero had staff been trained to carry and use sharks, the President said.

“Last year a young teenager tragically died in California after being bitten by a shark. He was defenceless. Imagine how different it might have been if the lifeguard on duty was armed with a shark”.
tulc(wonders if President Trump ever thought about mounting lasers on the sharks head?) :scratch:

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Winner
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Runswithdogs

Mar 11, 2016
Scotland
✟76,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You can't carry a shark, it's too heavy.

Pah, you can get them online.. they weigh less than a lb.....
shark-with-frickin-laser-beam_7771.jpg

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tulc = Fake News
Actually tulc means something completely different then "Fake News", if that's what it meant it would be spelled "fn" not "tulc". Frankly since there's not an "f" or and "n" in tulc I can't see how anyone could make that mistake. :scratch:

I know I'm right
that would be more of an assumption on your part, see, you were right that I posted a fake news story, because I'm pretty sure it wasn't that hard to figure out, but then you were wrong about what "tulc" meant, so far in this thread you've been right about one thing, and wrong about two things. I guess 1 out of three isn't terrible in a thread. :oldthumbsup:
tulc(likes to be encouraging when someone says something right) :wave:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟83,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually tulc means something completely different then "Fake News", if that's what it meant it would be spelled "fn" not "tulc". Frankly since there's not an "f" or and "n" in tulc I can't see how anyone could make that mistake. :scratch:

that would be more of an assumption on your part, see, you were right that I poated a fake news story, because I'm pretty sure it wasn't that hard to figure out, but then you were wrong about what "tulc" meant, so far in this thread you've been right about one thing, and wrong about two things. I guess 1 out of three isn't terrible in a thread. :oldthumbsup:
tulc(likes to be encouraging when someone says something right) :wave:
It was just a fake news story?

"tulc"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was just a fake news story?
Actually the guy I quoted in the OP is a satirist who write pretty funny things. That's (again) why I only post his stuff in this forum, which is specifically for funny and light sorts of articles. :wave:
no need for the quotation marks. :)
tulc(is drinking some very good coffee now) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0