US closer to 'nuclear war with North Korea' than ever before: Former Joint Chiefs head

Antig

Dec 19, 2017
Dublin
✟8,390.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Saddam did prior to 2003, however. The excuse for the Iraq War was spurious, but he had quite the arsenal of chemical weapons beforehand and was about three years from a nuclear weapon when the Gulf War put a stop to it.

Guesswork

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Not really, independently confirmed by the IAEA and others.

But clearly this isn't a discussion where facts are relevant.
That was a big thing before the invasion, the payload of chemical weapons and they found very little once it happened. Iraq was very close to having nuclear capabilities but that was neutralized.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,933.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

5:49 PM - Jan 2, 2018

Reactions: Shadow
Upvote 0

zephcom

Jul 9, 2017
Pacific Northwest
✟87,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

O-M-G!!!!!

Not the "My button is bigger than your button" retort! American leadership has now reached the lofty heights of a seventh grader.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shadow

Site Supporter
May 29, 2015
✟94,972.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

When I woke up this morning and saw this in the news I laughed and couldn't stop. Now, it just feels really uncomfortable because sadly this is the President of the United States talking with all the powers of the office it entails. Nothing I can do about it of course, but its still not a reality I want to wake up to.

• Agree
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0