• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

US ally Saudi a murderous persecutor

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by WESTOZZIE, Sep 21, 2019.

1. WESTOZZIE

WESTOZZIE Active Member Supporter

+408
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Married

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. timewerx

timewerx the village i--o--t--

+4,432
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    I've lived and worked in Saudi Arabia for 2 years.

The regime is not only persecuting Christians but the poor as well. Particularly foreign workers from 3rd world countries. Even fellow Muslims are not spared. Deceived into lucrative jobs but ends up underpaid and given inhumane prison-like living accommodation as well as other forms of abuse.

The royalty only treats with regard power and wealth. If you look at your picture posted. Melania Trump is not wearing head covering - this isn't allowed under any circumstances. But they allow it in this case because the Trumps are rich and powerful.

The Saudi Royaly don't really worship God or Allah but money. Money / mammon is their god.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Al Masihi

Al Masihi Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,853
    Saudi Arabia
    Christian
    Private
    May God hasten their just rewards in kind, unfortunately the US will never stand up for minorities here such as ex Muslim Atheists or Christian converts. Which is why I have no love for the US.

4. timewerx

+4,432
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    It's all because of money.

This is why the love of money is the root of all evil, because out of gain of money, you can ignore the evils done upon the weak.

5. Carl Emerson

Carl Emerson Well-Known Member

+1,375
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    Given that there are a heap of Christians around Mr Trump, can we not pray that hearts will be turned from Money to morality, Loyalty to Love, Judgement to Justice, Hate to hearts softened to the truth.

In Jesus name.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  6. Dave-W

Dave-W Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner! Supporter

+15,451
    United States
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Others
    Indeed... That is why Bin Laden formed Al Keida, to overthrow the Saudi government and establish a more Islamic rulership.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Phoebe Ann

Phoebe Ann From Mormonism to Christ Supporter

+8,187
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    I think you mean al-Qaeda.

8. timewerx

+4,432
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    The Saudi Gov't seems to have very old ties to the American, British, and possibly Jewish state too. They were certainly friendlier to the Americans and British than even other Muslim nations.

Even the ties involved European Occultism which originated from the Roman Empire and in turn, from Babylon which strongly influences countries like USA, Europe, and Israel and now, Saudi Arabia as well.

Really crazy when you think about it. I think they are taking us for fools. Since we all love money and they gives us money, then who's going to do anything about it?

9. Desk trauma

Desk trauma Atheist Capitalist Supporter

+5,912
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Libertarian
    Ally, yeah, sure.

10. Larnievc

Larnievc Well-Known Member

+2,399
    Atheist
    Married
    UK-Labour
    The whole thing basically boils down to oil for guns. America and UK (among others) have been selling them guns for decades.

11. Desk trauma

+5,912
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Libertarian
    And the president has made very clear we are at their beck and call.

12. wing2000

wing2000 E pluribus unum Supporter

+6,090
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    ...for the same reason, the POTUS excuses the Saudi rulers murderous deeds and has announced more US soldiers are being sent to to defend the "Kingdom".....

The American soldier for hire....

13. Desk trauma

+5,912
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Libertarian
    They do pay cash after all.

14. Dave-W

Dave-W Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner! Supporter

+15,451
    United States
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Others
    My Mom was a grade school teacher. She would reach out from the grave and smack me if I spelled something with a Q not followed by a U.

So I spell it with a K.

15. Aryeh Jay

Aryeh Jay Veteran Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+7,690
    United States
    Married
  16. cow451

cow451 The Most Interesting Poster in the Forum Supporter

+12,423
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    Academi: We’ll Take Your Enemy to School! First Night Ops mission 20% off when you sign up for our No Questions Plan.

Don’t call or text us, we’re looking at your place right now.