• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Urgh...I think I ate too much food...

May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
...Now I am having stomach problems and a lot of gas (Sorry, I don't mean to gross anyone out).

What would you recommend for stomach issues like gas and bloating?

I admit I need a better diet. I had Chili Cheese Fries earlier today and then I turned around and had Chicken Alfredo! I wish I wasn't so foolish as to eat food like that but I don't really like salads unless it has dressing on it. :swoon:

The good news is that I do eat salads from time to time, it just has dressing on top of it. Plain lettuce tastes so yucky! :sadd: When I go to the restaurant and I order a salad, I tell them to put bacon bits and ranch dressing on top of it, but not with croûtons. Is that an unhealthy option for a salad?

• Haha
Reactions: OldWiseGuy

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...Now I am having stomach problems and a lot of gas (Sorry, I don't mean to gross anyone out).

I admit I need a better diet. I had Chili Cheese Fries earlier today and then I turned around and had Chicken Alfredo! I wish I wasn't so foolish as to eat food like that but I don't really like salads unless it has dressing on it. :swoon:

The good news is that I do eat salads from time to time, it just has dressing on top of it. Plain lettuce tastes so yucky! :sadd: When I go to the restaurant and I order a salad, I tell them to put bacon bits and ranch dressing on top of it, but not with croûtons. Is that an unhealthy option for a salad?
Try less chicken alfredo on top of lettuce a bed of lettuce.
Actually a lot of things go well on top of lettuce. Some Chili for example.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate

Have more fiber in your diet kid. Salads are great, but you may want to avoid bacon and other greasy stuff. See your doctor and he may prescribe some antacids. Just my two cents. God bless :).

Upvote 0

Bro. Daniel

Prophet & Psalmist
Aug 22, 2017
Eph. 1:4, Ps. 139:15, Jer. 1:5, Virginia, U.S.
✟15,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

The Lord said to tell you it's the pork.

Leviticus 11:7-8
7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.
8 Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.

It's the open door you have allowing demons to attack you spiritually. I had the same issue until I gave it up.

Just ask Him for mercy and grace to give you time to get out of it in Yahushua's name.

He is calling His children for a higher purpose and some have not answered at all because of spiritual slumber.

Blessings,

Upvote 0