• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

urgent

Sri

Dec 26, 2006
✟8,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
my fiance was abused and beat up really badly. he was admitted to a psych ward because someone bit his penis even though he did not have sex with them willingly. they put razor blades in his back he was left in the woods bleeding to death and got attacked by an animal. He is now admitted to a psych ward but i do not know of which one and have not heard of him since i heard he was going to the ER. I am so sad <staff edit>. i have no idea where he is and how to get a hold of him. i am scarred sad and missing him a lot. i want to know he is ok and that we can be together soon he is such a sweet man of God and i know this was just satan trying to steal the plans God has for us. please pray for his return and healing and agree with me in prayer for God to send angels submitted to him to protect over us <staff edit>. amen. amen.

Last edited by a moderator:

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
my fiance was abused and beat up really badly. he was admitted to a psych ward because someone bit his penis even though he did not have sex with them willingly. they put razor blades in his back he was left in the woods bleeding to death and got attacked by an animal. He is now admitted to a psych ward but i do not know of which one and have not heard of him since i heard he was going to the ER. I am so sad <staff edit>. i have no idea where he is and how to get a hold of him. i am scarred sad and missing him a lot. i want to know he is ok and that we can be together soon he is such a sweet man of God and i know this was just satan trying to steal the plans God has for us. please pray for his return and healing and agree with me in prayer for God to send angels submitted to him to protect over us <staff edit>. amen. amen.

Praying for your precious fiance and you dear heart (((hug)))

Upvote 0