angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When my father was alive he gave me money for medical expenses but never told me it had to be paid back. He named my sister Executrix and she never had a family and was causing trouble in mine so I told her to stop contacting my children. She immediately threatened to keep money my father left.

A year later I got an accounting in the mail deducting thousands out of my share. I refused to sign it and went for 7 long months of her lawyer breaking the law and threatening to take me to court and go for double that if I didn't sign. I fought through each time and finally was forced to file a complaint in court. The Executrix got a free car and others got years of free rent and I was put out at a young age.

I was concerned because that lawyer works for a firm that is well known. But when I went before the judge she turned out to be honest and decided in my favor. I filed another complaint that the lawyer not be allowed to collect from the estate due to the 7 months of harassing me and charging the estate for his "work" of harassing me.

I need wisdom quickly. I believe there is something fishy going on with someone who works in the court as they "misplaced" my complaint and then sent it back and said I filed it too late but I persisted and it's supposed to be heard. I don't know if I should quit while I'm ahead as I'm afraid the Judge may turn around and decide against me - although I don't think they can override a legal will.

The lawyer is a FILTHY LIAR and has all the attributes of satan - he's devious, sneaky, sly, and I hate dealing with him.

Can others give me their feedback? I would sincerely appreciate your prayers.

Danielwright2311

Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
When my father was alive he gave me money for medical expenses but never told me it had to be paid back. He named my sister Executrix and she never had a family and was causing trouble in mine so I told her to stop contacting my children. She immediately threatened to keep money my father left.

A year later I got an accounting in the mail deducting thousands out of my share. I refused to sign it and went for 7 long months of her lawyer breaking the law and threatening to take me to court and go for double that if I didn't sign. I fought through each time and finally was forced to file a complaint in court. The Executrix got a free car and others got years of free rent and I was put out at a young age.

I was concerned because that lawyer works for a firm that is well known. But when I went before the judge she turned out to be honest and decided in my favor. I filed another complaint that the lawyer not be allowed to collect from the estate due to the 7 months of harassing me and charging the estate for his "work" of harassing me.

I need wisdom quickly. I believe there is something fishy going on with someone who works in the court as they "misplaced" my complaint and then sent it back and said I filed it too late but I persisted and it's supposed to be heard. I don't know if I should quit while I'm ahead as I'm afraid the Judge may turn around and decide against me - although I don't think they can override a legal will.

The lawyer is a FILTHY LIAR and has all the attributes of satan - he's devious, sneaky, sly, and I hate dealing with him.

Well take the lawyer to small claims court.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I served on a jury where a man was suing a police officer and the police department. He was tempted to think he could win a six figure award. His lawyer may not have told him all the specifics about his chances of winning because his lawyer needed a job. His lawyer claimed the police officer had beaten him with a baton and damaged his tooth so that it later fell out or was extracted. The defense lawyer showed the jail house nurse's report and booking photo showing no bruising or cuts on the face; not as much as a fat lip. We listened to a dentist tell us the mans teeth were in bad shape and he may have lost his tooth due to natural causes. After three days of testimony with the defense contradicting themselves, we deliberated for 15 minutes and did not give the man who brought the lawsuit any money. I do not think the lawyer was doing the defense pro bono.

If I try to give you legal advice, I might get sued. I do not know the specifics of your case anyway.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SpiritSong

The LORD is my Shepherd
Supporter
Mar 8, 2018
Southeastern United States
✟148,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
When my mom passed away, my sister and her daughter raided mom's jewelry box and took all valuables. I was left with the best piece of all though. Her artificial diamond ring. You see, she had been too worried to wear the real diamond, since it could have been lost of stolen.

So I wear the ring that my mother wore every day. It is my reminder of her. It's value is priceless to me, because she wore it.

My niece got the valuable diamond. She had her fiance make it into an engagement ring for her. She wore it for 3 years until they got divorced.

I have no ill will toward them for what they did. I was happy for whatever God gave to me from the estate. I still am happy.

One other thing I got was the afghan that mom crocheted. Again, it is priceless to me. Mom took the love and the time to do every stitch!

I can only tell you what I did. I did not sue anyone. What you decide to do is between you and God.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist

That's most all the world for you! (all men are liars, etc wicked beyond repentance - they don't willing or ever repent or turn to God for anything, and seek to destroy everyone everywhere just as the devil does ) ....

"Feedback? " Simply pray continually, frequently every day according to God's Promise , His Word : and trust Him....

Hebrews 13:5 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

5 Let your [a]character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor [c]give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [d][I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor [e]let [you] down ([f]relax My hold on you)! [[g]Assuredly not!]

--------------------------------------------------------------
Philippians 4 Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE)

4 And so, my brothers, I love you and want very much to be with you. I am very happy about you. And you are like a prize I have won in a race. My dear people, keep on standing firm and strong in the Lord.

4 Always be glad for what the Lord has done, I will say it again, be glad.

5 Let everyone know that you think kindly of others before yourselves. The Lord is near.

6 Do not worry about anything. Talk to God about everything. Thank him for what you have. Ask him for what you need.

7 Then God will give you peace, a peace which is too wonderful to understand. That peace will keep your hearts and minds safe as you trust in Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I served on a jury where a man was suing a police officer and the police department. He was tempted to think he could win a six figure award. His lawyer may not have told him all the specifics about his chances of winning because his lawyer needed a job. His lawyer claimed the police officer had beaten him with a baton and damaged his tooth so that it later fell out or was extracted. The defense lawyer showed the jail house nurse's report and booking photo showing no bruising or cuts on the face; not as much as a fat lip. We listened to a dentist tell us the mans teeth were in bad shape and he may have lost his tooth due to natural causes. After three days of testimony with the defense contradicting themselves, we deliberated for 15 minutes and did not give the man who brought the lawsuit any money. I do not think the lawyer was doing the defense pro bono.

If I try to give you legal advice, I might get sued. I do not know the specifics of your case anyway.
Actually I don't think someone can sue another who is asking advice on a forum knowing it's non-professional advice. I just don't know which way to go with it. In my heart I hate to give in to a liar but I'm concerned because I'm up against a sly lying lawyer.

What made you decide against giving the man any money - what convinced you?

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well take the lawyer to small claims court.
I'm unsure if I can take it to small claims - its scheduled to go before the judge in a few weeks. I'm at the end of what I can handle. I've dealt with that liar for a year and I can't stand even reading the lies he writes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How much money is involved?
There is approximately $400. that he would get out of my share for putting me through hell for almost a year. My husband said I already won and to let it go or the judge can possibly go against me but it grates on my gut to let that liar have any money of mine. He works for a lawyer who put down every other person in towns kid and his kid was dealing drugs in town.

How do others handle it when they need wisdom? I prayed but nothing is coming clear - I feel a sense of unrest and don't know why.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I take that back

What would Jesus do?

He would live his life and forgive and let the money go

Its just money by the way

Your dad earned it, you can do the same.

Be like him.
You would let it go to a liar - a child of the devil?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Jesus is our advocate, even before God's Heavenly Throne, TODAY, and He says not to worry nor to even think about the words to say when dragged before the judge in court - the heavenly FATHER will grant you the words to speak when you open your mouth after you get there !
This is truth, and is God's Promise,not man's, and God always Keeps His Word.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
How do others handle it when they need wisdom? I prayed but nothing is coming clear - I feel a sense of unrest and don't know why.
Ephesians 5 English Standard Version (ESV)
Walk in Love

5 Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. 2 And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

4 Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. 6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. 7 Therefore do not become partners with them;
8 for at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light 9 (for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true), 10 and try to discern what is pleasing to the Lord. 11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of the things that they do in secret.
--------------------------------------------
1 Corinthians 5:13 - Bible Gateway
1 Corinthians 5:13 - Bible Gateway
But you yourselves must deal with this man and put him out of your church. MSG. I wrote you in ... judge those outside. “Purge the evil person from your midst.”.
--------------------------------------------
... ... ... keep on standing firm and strong in the Lord. ... ... ..
5 Let everyone know that you think kindly of others before yourselves.

The Lord is near.

6 Do not worry about anything. Talk to God about everything. Thank him for what you have. Ask him for what you need.

7.................................. Then
God will give you peace,

a peace which is too wonderful to understand.

That peace will keep your hearts and minds safe as you trust in Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When my mom passed away, my sister and her daughter raided mom's jewelry box and took all valuables. I was left with the best piece of all though. Her artificial diamond ring. You see, she had been too worried to wear the real diamond, since it could have been lost of stolen.

So I wear the ring that my mother wore every day. It is my reminder of her. It's value is priceless to me, because she wore it.

My niece got the valuable diamond. She had her fiance make it into an engagement ring for her. She wore it for 3 years until they got divorced.

I have no ill will toward them for what they did. I was happy for whatever God gave to me from the estate. I still am happy.

One other thing I got was the afghan that mom crocheted. Again, it is priceless to me. Mom took the love and the time to do every stitch!

I can only tell you what I did. I did not sue anyone. What you decide to do is between you and God.
My sister the Executrix took everything valuable in the house and gave it to the other nasty sister - I got nothing. I don't like that family and don't need any reminders of them. But I'm unsure if I should let my complaint move forward or if I should withdraw it. My husband said the judge could turn against me and I should quit while I'm ahead basically. It doesn't sit well with me though because they tormented me and the psycho sister contacted my own children trying to turn them against me - they're all nuts. I won in court but they caused me so much grief when I was dealing with severe health issues that it grates on me to let that lying filthy lawyer get any money from me. I prayed for wisdom but nothing is coming clear. I had even sent the corrupt lawyer a tract and he copied it and denigrated me and used it in his brief. I learned again "don't cast your pearls before swine."

I don't know what God thinks I should do. I know all the forgiveness verses but there is also a verse about the righteous falling down before the wicked. I feel very troubled - not at peace.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Danielwright2311

Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
You would let it go to a liar - a child of the devil?

Yes as this is what Jesus would do

Its money, The root of all evil.

You want money?

Make it your self , then you will have no reason to hate anyone.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is our advocate, even before God's Heavenly Throne, TODAY, and He says not to worry nor to even think about the words to say when dragged before the judge in court - the heavenly FATHER will grant you the words to speak when you open your mouth after you get there !
This is truth, and is God's Promise,not man's, and God always Keeps His Word.
Thank you - God did give me favor with the judge but I was the one who filed and asked that he not be allowed to collect any money from the estate because he lied about everything - the guy is sick in the head. It actually sickens me he's such a liar. How can I know which way to go with it - should I back off and withdraw my complaint or should I let it stand because he shouldn't get anything. My husband is afraid if I go on then the judge might turn against me this time. I hate that liar to get anything.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes as this is what Jesus would do

Its money, The root of all evil.

You want money?

Make it your self , then you will have no reason to hate anyone.
I guess that's why it bothers me. Money comes hard to me. But maybe God will restore it to me if I let it go. I don't know. What do you do when in need of urgent wisdom? I've prayed but can't see clear so I came on here.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Well, Yahweh BLESSES the unjust, and the just,
the unrighteous, and the righteous.

It did not look "fair" nor "right" nor "good" to see Jesus go to the crucifixion..... bloody, messy, unjust...

but He did willingly and with joy set before Him in the future....

He obeyed the Father in all things..... (a key)...

So we must, certainly, learn to hear.... sheer grace, to hear the Good Shepherd Jesus.
and hearing His Word, His Voice, FOLLOW HIM ....
then
He Gives Peace that no man can take away.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's most all the world for you! (all men are liars, etc wicked beyond repentance - they don't willing or ever repent or turn to God for anything, and seek to destroy everyone everywhere just as the devil does ) ....

"Feedback? " Simply pray continually, frequently every day according to God's Promise , His Word : and trust Him....

Hebrews 13:5 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

5 Let your [a]character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor [c]give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [d][I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor [e]let [you] down ([f]relax My hold on you)! [[g]Assuredly not!]

--------------------------------------------------------------

4 And so, my brothers, I love you and want very much to be with you. I am very happy about you. And you are like a prize I have won in a race. My dear people, keep on standing firm and strong in the Lord.

5 Let everyone know that you think kindly of others before yourselves. The Lord is near.

7 Then God will give you peace, a peace which is too wonderful to understand. That peace will keep your hearts and minds safe as you trust in Christ Jesus.
I had forgotten that verse - yes there are many liars - but some are hardened liars and everything that comes out of their mouth is a lie and they tell lies intended to harm. It sickens me to give any ground to that liar. I prayed but don't feel a sense of peace and don't know why. I have to make a decision on Monday and I don't know. How can I make a decision by then? God has shown me anything clearly of which way to go.

Upvote 0