• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Urgent they need to see me for a job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kostilaks

Aug 24, 2018
Macedonia
✟72,424.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have some minutes to make a decision. They offered me a mediocre job but good for a start. I thought they would not offer me that job and got disappointed so to cheer me up, I started having thoughts like "its good that i was not offered that job cause maybe I would have ocd promise related worries and etc." that's the only thing I remember. But they called me and I need to go there to see me. ocd is making a hypothesis like ocd: maybe you made a promise to God not visit that workplace again, for fun. just because you knew they wont hire you. maybe you were carefree and did it for fun. to persuade yourself not to call them again. maybe you asked a punishment if you work there. I remember nothing of this but ocd is making a hypothesis. i want the job but I worry that I will have anxiety after that. what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.