Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I've been taking medication for Bronchitis, and last night made the mistake of taking them too close together right before bed. Since early this morning, I've been suffering from severe dizziness and felt like passing out a few times. My mom is taking the same thing and the exact same situation happened to her last night - she took them at the same time right before bed. She's been fainting and falling around the house, and it's a very serious / concerning situation for all of us.

Please keep us in your prayers today, we're on our way to the hospital. Thank you

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I've been taking medication for Bronchitis, and last night made the mistake of taking them too close together right before bed. Since early this morning, I've been suffering from severe dizziness and felt like passing out a few times. My mom is taking the same thing and the exact same situation happened to her last night - she took them at the same time right before bed. She's been fainting and falling around the house, and it's a very serious / concerning situation for all of us.

Please keep us in your prayers today, we're on our way to the hospital. Thank you
Oh no, please feel better soon! :( Prayers said for both of you! :crossrc:

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Praying for you to get better soon. Sounds as if you should ease off the medication.
May the Lord heal you and bless you and your mom

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may You watch over these two and keep them from injuring themselves. May You bring healing, complete recovery from this bronchitis. Amen.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for the prayers everyone. =)

Just got back from the ER, turns out the medication was interfering with our nervous system, which caused us to feel dizzy, disorientated and pass out. It had nothing to do with when we took it or if it was at the same time I guess. Otherwise everything is okay; I was concerned with having my mom fall like that because she's much older, but they did X-Rays and there's nothing to worry about, thank God. Going to stop taking that medication immediately, and switch to something else. Hopefully this dizziness will pass by tomorrow or very soon, so going to take it easy for the mean time.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
You're very welcome. :)

I'm so happy to hear you are both okay! :hug: You're definitely making the right choice. Take it easy today, and I pray for the dizziness to pass as soon as possible. :purpleheart: Will keep up the prayers for you two.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you for the prayers everyone. =)

Just got back from the ER, turns out the medication was interfering with our nervous system, which caused us to feel dizzy, disorientated and pass out. It had nothing to do with when we took it or if it was at the same time I guess. Otherwise everything is okay; I was concerned with having my mom fall like that because she's much older, but they did X-Rays and there's nothing to worry about, thank God. Going to stop taking that medication immediately, and switch to something else. Hopefully this dizziness will pass by tomorrow or very soon, so going to take it easy for the mean time.

:heart: Praise God!! Thank you for the update!!! Praying for your mom, and you too (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I will keep you and your mom in my prayers that you both heal well.

Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello, Anthony! How’re you and your mom doing (I read your Tuesday’s update)? I’m praying that God may surround both of you with His strength during this time. May the Lord’s joy and peace be yours in abundance in the days to come.

• Friendly
Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello, Anthony! How’re you and your mom doing (I read your Tuesday’s update)? I’m praying that God may surround both of you with His strength during this time. May the Lord’s joy and peace be yours in abundance in the days to come.
We've been doing alright lately. =) We stopped taking one of the prescriptions that caused that side effect, and the dizziness is basically gone. Still taking it easy though to make sure, but yes we're doing fine, thanks.

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0