United States
✟90,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know this family, but a young woman in my area got in a serious car accident this morning and it's looking very bad. It's likely that she won't pull through but after her mother put out a plea for prayers, there's little signs of hope that maybe she will live.

Again, I don't know them but please, please pray. Our God is the great Healer and if it is his will, he can heal this girl completely.

I won't give out her name just for privacy reasons but God knows who you're praying for all the same :heart:

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we bring this prayer to you and pleade for the girl please heal her and bless with a new life. Lord bless others in family woth peace and comfort Lord touch this girl withyour healing and take care of her and you be glorified. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Upvote 0

step_by_step

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2018
United States
✟90,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all for the prayers, I know her family appreciates it!

The latest update is that things are still not looking good...her mother said that the accident has left her with "multiple fractures on her rib, a collapsed lung, and most worryingly, some serious brain injuries". Even though things from a human standpoint are not looking good, we have faith in our Savior. I truly believe that God is going to restore her.

Keep on praying for our great Healer to do His work!!

(if you would like to pray for something specific, pray that her brain swelling goes down!)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

step_by_step

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2018
United States
✟90,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Now it's time to pray for the family because she has sadly passed away. Again, I didn't know this girl but I see from the testimony of her family and from her social media accounts that she truly loved God and had devoted her life to serving him. So we know that she's home.

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
2 Corinthians 4:17-18

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums