• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Urgent prayers for me

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by angel376, May 7, 2019.

1. angel376

angel376 Regular Member

+87
    Non-Denom
    Hi my name is Rachel and I need prayers ASAP please. I started to have trouble walking sometime last year as I became more and more out of breath. My doctor wouldn’t listen to my concerns for months because according to her I’m so young. Finally I went back and demanded answers and that’s when we found out that I have mitral valve stenosis which is a defect in the left valve of the heart. It becomes very narrow and filled with calcium as a result of having rheumatic fever as a child. So this morning I have to have open heart surgery to have the valve replaced. Please pray for me and my mom as we face this battle. I will keep everyone posted.
    Thank you very much and God bless!!!

• Prayers Prayers x 14
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. maintenance man

maintenance man Well-Known Member Supporter

+959
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I'm praying God will hold you close throughout your surgery and your recovery. May you be blessed with renewed strength and vitality. I'm also praying for your mom and all other family and friends who are impacted by your struggle. May you all be greatly blessed.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. ChicanaRose

ChicanaRose Well-Known Member

+529
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Prayers...yes, please keep us posted. God will protect you in His hands.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Danielwright2311

Danielwright2311 Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,230
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    I pray the lord God watch over you and in there with you with his perfect spirit to insure a complete operation.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Tone

Tone Star Fish Radiant Supporter

+1,642
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Abba Yahuah, thank you for the life of @angel376 ...be with your child in this frightening experience...Breathe your Holy Breath into all involved in this situation...we are now involved and in agreement...be our Shalom, be our Courage, be our Strength...be everything we need right now...raise this Body up. In the Name of your Son, Yahshua ha Mashiach. Amen.

*Yah bless sister Rachel.

6. LynnSmith

LynnSmith Well-Known Member

+897
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for you Rachel.

7. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+2,730
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord please take care of angel376, bless her open heart surgery, heal and bless angel376. Lord let you presence be with rachel and her mom. Lord bless angel376, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

8. angel376

angel376 Regular Member

+87
    Non-Denom
    I’ll be taking into the OR soon but I’m terrified. The pain is what I’m dreading right now but I’m also worried about my oxygen levels dropping because that has happened in the past.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. Tone

+1,642
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private

Yah bless you sister, Breathe. We have you in our thoughts and prayers! :ok:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+102,952
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying for you Angel (((hug)))

11. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+2,065
    Christian
    Married
    Praying God's protection and angels are with you right now to keep you safe and lead you back to health, may it be so LORD, In Jesus Name, Amen

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. Tone

+1,642
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Hey Rachel, hoping and praying that you are restfully recovering right now. Yah Breathe His Holy Breath into every aspect of your being. Shalom.

:sweetdream:

13. angel376

angel376 Regular Member

+87
    Non-Denom
    I’m feeling better now even though I know it won’t be easy. I’m still the icu but hopefully I’ll be going home in a week or so

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  14. Tone

+1,642
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private

HALLELUYAH!!!!!!

:oldthumbsup::tutu::cheer::clap::hoho::pray: :happyblush: :ok: :sohappy:

Thank you for the update...rest up...Shabbat Shalom!

15. angel376

angel376 Regular Member

+87
    Non-Denom
    I was discharged today and I’m home recovering. Thank you all for all the prayers. I was so scared but your prayers kept me strong and going.

16. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+5,287
    Messianic
    Private
    Praying for all to turn out well for you with all resolved and no complications.