URGENT PRAYER! Wife in danger....

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My wife is visiting her family in the Philippines right now. She was supposed to come home this thursday. But because america, japan and other countries have threatened north korea and have them in a corner. NK now says they will fire sarin gas missiles at Japan (and possibly SK) tomorrow.

My wifes flight goes to south korea. If this attack happens she may be stuck in the philippines for a long time. Especially if a war breaks out that involves more then just some missiles. Pray there is no war and no missiles. Pray my wife returns to me on time and safe!

I have faith in her safe return but won't lie, my heart is beating fast and I feel faint. >.<

Last edited:

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Praying for no war and her safe return. I know how you feel, if my wife of 15 years was in that situation, i would be a nervous wreck.
Psalm 91 came to me while I was praying for the two of you.
God Bless

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all for the prayers!

Well my friend in Japan says multiple news agencies are putting out warnings. I don't know for sure what the exact reports say as in how they got the info. But I do know both Japan and South Korea agencies have stated they know NK has sarin gas and other chemical weapon stockpiles they have been creating to use likely on ballistic missiles or artillery rounds.

Tomorrow (25th) is also the anniversary of north koreas rise to power. So likely he will test fire missiles again to show how amazing he is to his people. Maybe thats why the countries fear the missiles will actually hit the country where as last time they landed in the ocean (well as NK wanted them too). Whatever the case I hope there is no attacks at all. Its ashame we can't attack their bases in NK but we don't really seem to know where they all are.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I pray for God to protect people everywhere from despots and bring this man's wife safely home.

Lamentations 3
22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Servant68

Sleepless 300 miles from Seattle
Jun 30, 2015
The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My daughter, son-in-law, and grandson are in Japan on the Air Force base West of Tokyo. I am getting concerned for their safety. My daughter said if there is a real threat, the Air Force will fly the dependents back to the states and other safe locations.

Praying...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums