• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

urgent prayer request

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by pastorjagan, Nov 22, 2017.

1. pastorjagan

pastorjagan Newbie

+44
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Dear brothers and sisters
    Please note that since few months we are not able to accommodate more people in our present church building.So we have decided to extend church building for 10 feet. We just has started doing it but now community and Govt has showed a lot of opposition to do so. By His grace after fasting and prayer the Lord is kept the community little bit calm and Government will be issuing notice soon as they had taken pictures and notes of extending building construction and now it is half of way to complete Therefore I call upon all of you to pray for a. Total silence of the community 2.Government should not take any more action to demolish 3. Need to complete the building as needs are laying like cement and other raw materials and labor to come boldly to help us to construct and complete the building. WP_20170929_07_41_48_Pro.jpg WP_20171108_12_09_34_Pro.jpg WP_20171108_12_09_59_Pro.jpg WP_20170929_07_41_48_Pro.jpg WP_20171108_12_09_34_Pro.jpg WP_20171108_12_09_59_Pro.jpg WP_20170929_07_41_48_Pro.jpg WP_20171108_12_09_34_Pro.jpg WP_20171108_12_09_59_Pro.jpg WP_20170929_07_41_48_Pro.jpg WP_20171108_12_09_34_Pro.jpg WP_20171108_12_09_59_Pro.jpg

• Prayers Prayers x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. CodyFaith

CodyFaith Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,538
    Canada
    Baptist
    Single
    Praying, brother.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. mukk_in

mukk_in Yagna Mukkamala Supporter

+1,027
    India
    Christian
    Celibate
    Heavenly Father, I lift up this pastor's request to you in prayer. In Jesus blessed and Holy Name, I pray, Amen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Shoetoyou

Shoetoyou Sinner Supporter

+1,409
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for you and your congregation, brother.

5. redleghunter

redleghunter Abide Boldly! Supporter

+14,041
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Praying brother!

Where is the church?

And thank you for sacrificing so much for spreading the Gospel and planting churches overseas.

6. pastorjagan

pastorjagan Newbie

+44
    Pentecostal
    Married
    certainly i am very grateful for all of your prayers and hope to see the hand of God upon our construction and protection of the building and favor from community and Government

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. pastorjagan

pastorjagan Newbie

+44
    Pentecostal
    Married
    certainly i am very grateful for all of your prayers and hope to see the hand of God upon our construction and protection of the building and favor from community and Government

8. pastorjagan

pastorjagan Newbie

+44
    Pentecostal
    Married
    our church is in North India CHANDIGARH

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. pastorjagan

pastorjagan Newbie

+44
    Pentecostal
    Married

10. pastorjagan

pastorjagan Newbie

+44
    Pentecostal
    Married

11. Little Lantern

Little Lantern "The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD." Supporter

+2,086
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Father, I pray that You will rule and over-rule in the expansion of this church. May Your Name be lifted up in this community, and may You draw souls to Yourself through the ministry of this church. I pray that Your hand of protection will be over the church and that You would provide for its needs. Give this church favor in the community and with the government it its desire to expand. May Your purpose be fulfilled in it to the glory of God according to Your loving-kindness, righteousness, and mercy. Bless @pastorjagan in his ministry, and bless his family with provision and harmony. Give Him great wisdom and guidance as He works to build the Kingdom of God.

12. macek

macek Well-Known Member

+790
    Slovenia
    Christian
    Single
    Please Lord let Your Will be done, let this church grow both in size of the structure and in many numbers of souls that would attend with burning love and faith for You dear Lord and in Jesus name i pray that our brother pastor would be provided with abundance of building materials and joyful laborers and for blessings on this church in Jesus name i humbly pray.

13. _-iconoclast-_

_-iconoclast-_ I live by faith in the Son of God.

+267
    Pentecostal
    Private
    Wow!!! We ask these things in the beautiful name of Jesus Christ.

Praying now saint :) hallelujah!!!

14. pastorjagan

pastorjagan Newbie

+44
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Thanks a lot and tons for your prayers that the Lord wrought a miracle to continue to work of construction of extending church building now. Please do pray for needs of completion of the construction soon.
    Jagan

15. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member

+2,529
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Father, thank You for answering prayers. We continue to pray with thanksgiving (Philippians 4:6) for the completion of the work (Application of the words, not the real meaning of Philippians 1:6). Thank You for a post of answered prayer. Amen.

16. pastorjagan

pastorjagan Newbie

+44
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Thanks a lot your prayers. Please continue to uphold us and our ministries. God bless you richly.

17. pastorjagan

pastorjagan Newbie

+44
    Pentecostal
    Married
    CHANDIGARH NORTH WEST INDIA

18. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+89,394
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    [​IMG]
    :heart: Praying for you, and all your congregation, and all our brothers and sisters in Christ, and all of Chandigarh, and all of India. May God pour out his favor on you and all that you and your congregation seek to do, and bless you and protect you. (((hug)))

19. pastorjagan

pastorjagan Newbie

+44
    Pentecostal
    Married
    THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR PRAYERS GOD BLESS YOU AND WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND BLESSED NEW YEAR 2018 ISA. 62:5 ......YOUR GOD SHALL REJOICE OVER YOU!!!

20. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+89,394
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    [​IMG]
    :heart: Thank you for that lovely and delightful verse. God bless you brother, and all your family and household, and congregation, and all my brothers and sisters in all of Chandigarh, and all of India (((hug)))