Chica

Dec 28, 2016
Europe
✟17,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am a bit in panic at the moment because i need to pay 1000 euro out of the blue and it needs to be in quickly.I have NOT got it. And i feel they have made a mistake. Please oh Lord show me what the mistake is and where i can find it in my administration. Show the people at the office aswel please Father. Help me not having to pay it. Show me YOUR power!!! Love, Karin

Chica

Dec 28, 2016
Europe
✟17,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Call whoever "they" is and find out why "they" say you owe the money. If it's a mistake then ask them to correct it. If you really do owe the money, then set up a payment plan you can afford. Good luck!
Unfortanetly it is a little bit more complecated then that. Because "they" would say they are right and i think they've made a mistake but because it is a thing from 2012 i need to be able to find the right papers to proof it;) But thank you anyway. It is a difficult dutch taxsystem that would be too boring and difficult to explain:) Praying God will step in

Upvote 0

Chica

Dec 28, 2016
Europe
✟17,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I would like to say thank you to everyone that has been praying for me and most of all like to thank God!!! I did not know what the best place on this forum for this is but after i posted this request something happened them can only be from Gods hands:)

As i mentioned i had to pay a 1000 euros at once. I called the tax office after receiving the letter and got a lady on the phone who said i did have to pay it. The only thing she could do was place a request for 200 euro per month and that was her last offer and also had to wait for two days if that would be agreed with from the people higher up. I was a bit worried because that would be too much for me each month and still i was a little bit worried they did decied i had to pay it at once because the letter said i did have to. The next day a man from the tax office called and said out of the blue:"we will want you to pay 60 euros a month, is that o.k for you?" So i said:" excuse me?" "yes, 60 euros" he said. So i thought "wow, God helped me!!!!" He has seen me. :):)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I would like to say thank you to everyone that has been praying for me and most of all like to thank God!!! I did not know what the best place on this forum for this is but after i posted this request something happened them can only be from Gods hands:)

As i mentioned i had to pay a 1000 euros at once. I called the tax office after receiving the letter and got a lady on the phone who said i did have to pay it. The only thing she could do was place a request for 200 euro per month and that was her last offer and also had to wait for two days if that would be agreed with from the people higher up. I was a bit worried because that would be too much for me each month and still i was a little bit worried they did decied i had to pay it at once because the letter said i did have to. The next day a man from the tax office called and said out of the blue:"we will want you to pay 60 euros a month, is that o.k for you?" So i said:" excuse me?" "yes, 60 euros" he said. So i thought "wow, God helped me!!!!" He has seen me. :):)

Praise God!!!!!

God is GOOD!!!!!

bliss.gif

Upvote 0