Anygma

Oct 22, 2006
NB
✟9,426.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
my mom just called me because one of the organizer of 40 Days for Life in our town contacted her for prayers.

there's a young lady of 17 years old who's expecting twins, her name is Megan. she plan to go to the hospital for an abortion tomorrow morning. there's a couple who can't have children who offered to adopt them, she doesn't want to hear about it. she also have a close friend who was pregnant and chose to keep her baby and is very happy to have kept hers. but nothing seem to be changing her mind. so prayers seems to be our last resort. there is very little time. please offer any prayers you can spare for the life of those twins and their mom.

thanks and God Bless!

miss.enigma

Mary-Magdalene of the Risen Christ & the Eucharist
Jan 10, 2010
Finland
✟15,161.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
my mom just called me because one of the organizer of 40 Days for Life in our town contacted her for prayers.

there's a young lady of 17 years old who's expecting twins, her name is Megan. she plan to go to the hospital for an abortion tomorrow morning. there's a couple who can't have children who offered to adopt them, she doesn't want to hear about it. she also have a close friend who was pregnant and chose to keep her baby and is very happy to have kept hers. but nothing seem to be changing her mind. so prayers seems to be our last resort. there is very little time. please offer any prayers you can spare for the life of those twins and their mom.

thanks and God Bless!
Lord, here our prayers. Amen+

Upvote 0

Anygma

Oct 22, 2006
NB
✟9,426.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks to all who are praying :hug:

Prayer for the Helpless Unborn
– Heavenly Father, in Your love for us, protect against the wickedness of the devil, those helpless little ones to whom You have given the gift of life. Touch with pity the hearts of those women pregnant in our world today who are not thinking of motherhood. Help them to see that the child they carry is made in Your image – as well as theirs – made for eternal life. Dispel their fear and selfishness and give them true womanly hearts to love their babies and give them birth and all the needed care that a mother alone can give. We ask this through Jesus Christ, Your son, Our Lord, Who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Merciful Father, in the Name of Jesus I stand in agreement with these and all prayers for this mother and the precious lives within her womb.

"May the Lord bless her and keep her and her babies; and make his face shine upon them and be gracious unto them. May the Lord turn his face toward her and give her peace, in Jesus Name. Amen

Upvote 0

Anygma

Oct 22, 2006
NB
✟9,426.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
i got news this evening. she went and had the abortion :cry:
so sorry i don't have any better news
Lord have mercy on Megan and please keep her twins close to Your Sacred Heart :cry:

thanks for all the prayers, I pray to God that He let those children know that even tho their mom didn't love them enough, we do love them.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
i got news this evening. she went and had the abortion :cry:
so sorry i don't have any better news
Lord have mercy on Megan and please keep her twins close to Your Sacred Heart :cry:

thanks for all the prayers, I pray to God that He let those children know that even tho their mom didn't love them enough, we do love them.
:( *hugs Anygma*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
thank you Michie.:hug:
i had even asked my kids to pray for them and their mom.
unusual for them, they even prayed a bit this morning. now i'm not too sure how i'm going to explain that to them. 4 and 6 years old.
May God give you the right thing to say.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,978.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
May God look over this young girl and the babies she is expecting. May she use the gift of time to recover from her initial shock and despair and to get a sense of perspective about the challenge she is facing.

And Lord, if she does choose adoption, give the adoptive parents the generosity of heart to keep the adoption open and allow her some small part in the lives of these children.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
May God look over this young girl and the babies she is expecting. May she use the gift of time to recover from her initial shock and despair and to get a sense of perspective about the challenge she is facing.

And Lord, if she does choose adoption, give the adoptive parents the generosity of heart to keep the adoption open and allow her some small part in the lives of these children.
Fantine... did you read the whole thread? She had an abortion.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,978.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Fantine... did you read the whole thread? She had an abortion.

No, I just read the first few posts. I am sorry that she had an abortion, and hope she receives counseling and support from the people who love her.

I also pray that, having learned about consequences, she develops the virtue of prudence.

Upvote 0