Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
According to Ellie magazine, The witches of the world have called for a world wide mass hexing against President Trump and his supporters, scheduled for midnight, Friday, February 24, 2017. That is, for midnight tomorrow night.

Regardless of our individual political views, We ALL need to urgently pray that the Lord will come by force and might, and block this Satanic attack.

Philip_B

Bread is Blessed & Broken Wine is Blessed & Poured
Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2016
Swansea, NSW, Australia
Visit site
✟611,027.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Oh mercy, this was posted before and we're praying.

Now, this isn't a cause for panic and we Christians shouldn't worry about this type of thing.

What we need to be doing and should have been doing all along is always pray for our President and our country.

Only if you believe in hexes, witchcraft, and sorcery, then you get upset about it. It won't happen. They can hex and spellcast and do sacrifices but that junk just doesn't ever work and they are ONLY reacting because they are all not walking with God.

We will wake up on February 25 and everything will be fine. Trump will be fine, the country will be fine, and a lot of people will be a little chagrined for raising such a fuss about nothing.

We need to focus on our country and not worry about a bunch of nutcases with crystal balls and wands.

I feel sorry for them on February 25, mark my words.

Don't give in to the noise.
May Mathias the apostle watch over us and protect us.

Upvote 0

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
According to Ellie magazine, The witches of the world have called for a world wide mass hexing against President Trump and his supporters, scheduled for midnight, Friday, February 24, 2017. That is, for midnight tomorrow night.

Regardless of our individual political views, We ALL need to urgently pray that the Lord will come by force and might, and block this Satanic attack.

We will pray

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I pray for our leaders and our country every day and will continue to.

Amen brother, as do i.

Joining my brothers and sisters in prayer for our nation and our President and leaders.

And i will continue.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I didn't notice any tremor in the Force.

11045601_star-wars-black-series-sdcc-obi-wan-kenobi_t9ef9e791.jpg

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The power of witches is zero. But the demons they summon have very real power. Several here have poo-pooed this prayer matter as nothing. But anyone who has actually experienced demonic attack knows that it is real.

But the power of our God FAR outstrips ALL the power of the enemy. And that is why we need to pray.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The power of witches is zero. But the demons they summon have very real power. Several here have poo-pooed this prayer matter as nothing. But anyone who has actually experienced demonic attack knows that it is real.

But the power of our God FAR outstrips ALL the power of the enemy. And that is why we need to pray.

Amen, brother!!!

Praying!!!

Our God REIGNS!!!!!!

Halleluia!!!!!

Upvote 0