Jun 4, 2016
South Africa
✟19,936.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

So many times your powerful prayers and agreements in Christ have gotten me through many things when brought forth to this forum. All glory unto the Highest. All glory to God.

I humbly ask for your help again in prayer. My friend's mother is currently in the hospital. Her kidney function was at 25% and now with her being Covid positive, it has been brought down to 9%. I do not know if it matters to mention that they are Hindu but I know the God I serve and the miracles He has done. My friend even allowed me to pray for her in the name of Jesus. I pray that their eyes open to who the TRUE healer is (and that their souls be saved). I also pray for a miracle. Miracles happen all the time! I have witnessed a few myself which gets me excited when I think of her mother miraculously getting better that they have no choice but to know it was none other but Jesus Christ. I pray for God's mercy and compassion over them.
Please, brothers and sisters. Your prayers are much appreciated. I cannot tell God what to do for, everything happens according to His will. But I also believe that He is listening to our cries and working on our faith in Him and Him alone. We really have no choice but to depend on Him. Thank you so much in advance. God bless you all. I pray I may come with a testimony.

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟391,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
THe Lord does not want to lose a soul. Praying that through your faith and this time of their struggle, that they find strength and faith in the Lord. May the Lord's will be upon you all and may the Spirit of the Lord provide the healing to get through all physical difficulties.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,073,277.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If you have seen miracles then my guess is that you have the faith to pray for miracles.

There is a great video on YouTube by a man called Art Thomas. It is called 10 things Jesus never said about healing. I wonder if that video might be of any help.

I pray for her total healing.

Upvote 0

OutOfPlace_Christian

Jun 4, 2016
South Africa
✟19,936.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
THe Lord does not want to lose a soul. Praying that through your faith and this time of their struggle, that they find strength and faith in the Lord. May the Lord's will be upon you all and may the Spirit of the Lord provide the healing to get through all physical difficulties.
Amen! God bless you and may He watch over you.:amen:

Upvote 0

OutOfPlace_Christian

Jun 4, 2016
South Africa
✟19,936.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you have seen miracles then my guess is that you have the faith to pray for miracles.

There is a great video on YouTube by a man called Art Thomas. It is called 10 things Jesus never said about healing. I wonder if that video might be of any help.

Thank you for the suggestion. I will check it out right now. Thank you so much. God bless you!:hug:

Upvote 0

OutOfPlace_Christian

Jun 4, 2016
South Africa
✟19,936.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

WOW! I am watching it now and it is what I needed to hear. I am still only 10 minutes in but I needed to come back to thank you for the recommendation. Back to the video.:clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟391,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I am very sorry to hear of your loss, and pray that through this tragedy, God will wrap you and provide peace that only He can provide in such times. Prayers for the entire family sent up.

Upvote 0

OutOfPlace_Christian

Jun 4, 2016
South Africa
✟19,936.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am very sorry to hear of your loss, and pray that through this tragedy, God will wrap you and provide peace that only He can provide in such times. Prayers for the entire family sent up.
Thank you so much. Truly do appreciate it. God bless you.

Upvote 0