• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Urgent: Doctor Having Trouble Finding Heartbeat in Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Ephesians4, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ephesians4

Ephesians4 Senior Veteran

+615
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thank you so much! I'll keep you posted as things unfold. :hug:

2. emmasbs

emmasbs Newbie

+6
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Praying!!!

3. bagpuss66

bagpuss66 Newbie

+1
    Pentecostal
    Married
    will pray for you x x

4. Ephesians4

+615
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thank you for the continued prayers!

5. Ephesians4

+615
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    I've just started bleeding. I have a call in to my doctor. I was supposed to get a D&C this week. Please pray that I'm OK & healthy through this process.

:cry:

6. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+107,760
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Praying, dear heart (((hug)))

7. Ephesians4

+615
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thank you, brinny! It's been a long day thus far...

8. whitebeaches

whitebeaches Legend Supporter

+4,287
    Baptist
    Single
    im keeping you in my prayers. (((( hugs ))))

9. ThyLovingkindness

ThyLovingkindness Senior Veteran

+367
    Christian
    Private
    Still praying, blessings!

10. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,739
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    I am so sorry; I know how hard this is (been there myself) :( :hug:
    Praying for your every need during this difficult time ~ May God bless you in His Merciful Love :crossrc:

11. brinny

+107,760
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Praying, dear heart! (((((hug))))

12. Ephesians4

+615
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thank you! I'm still stuck waiting for an appointment with my doc. I'm supposed to see him tomorrow with surgery on Wednesday at the earliest...unless things get bad & then I have to go to the ER. :sigh:

13. brinny

+107,760
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Praying, dear heart! (((hug)))

14. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,477
    Christian
    Married
    I too am sorry, I went through this as well and know how hard it must be for you.

Father God comfort her in her loss and help everything to go smoothly during the D&C. May You help her as she puts closure to this loss, and comfort her as she heals, emotionally and physically, In Jesus Name, Amen

Hugs

15. Ephesians4

+615
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Well, I have an update. :(

I couldn't get the doctor to schedule a D&C quickly, so Tuesday I started having horrible cramps (read: contractions) that started getting so bad that I called the doc's office & they told me to go to the ER and they would notify the on-call doc to meet me there to do an emergency D&C. The ER wouldn't order any pain meds more than Extra-Strength Tylenol while I laid for 6-7 hours on a hospital gurney in the hallway because they were waiting for orders from my doc. I was writhing in pain for hours. Worst pain I've ever felt. Then, I started gushing blood, passing stuff & a couple of hours after that the doc finally came & I had an emergency D&C.

It was horrible but I'm back home & trying to recover. Coping with a migraine right now.

Continued prayers are welcome! Sorry to have such yucky news. :(

16. brinny

+107,760
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    I'm sooooo sorry you had to endure such pain and uncertainty, and then the bleeding for such a lengthy, agonizing time. Lifting you up to our Abba, dear heart. Father protect, comfort and heal Your beloved daughter and our precious sister and friend as only You can do, in Jesus name, amen.

Continuing to pray (((hug)))

17. Ephesians4

+615
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thanks so much, brinny! I had no idea that an 11-week miscarriage could be so much worse than one at 5 weeks. All that pain would have been much more bearable with a sweet little baby on the other side. :(

18. brinny

+107,760
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Praying that you can sense God's arms around you, our God of All Comfort, dear heart. Father be with our dear sister, and your beloved daughter during this excruciatingly painful time of loss. Comfort her and minister to her as only You can, in Jesus name, amen.

love,
    Brenda (((hug)))

19. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,739
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    I feel for you having been through it myself :hug: :(
    Praying for your full recovery, strength, hope, and blessing :crossrc:

20. nicedream

nicedream Senior Veteran

+63
    Non-Denom
    Private
    i remembered your struggles, and wanted to stop by and offer another prayer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.