Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I've just started bleeding. I have a call in to my doctor. I was supposed to get a D&C this week. Please pray that I'm OK & healthy through this process.

:cry:
I am so sorry; I know how hard this is (been there myself) :( :hug:
Praying for your every need during this difficult time ~ May God bless you in His Merciful Love :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I too am sorry, I went through this as well and know how hard it must be for you.

Father God comfort her in her loss and help everything to go smoothly during the D&C. May You help her as she puts closure to this loss, and comfort her as she heals, emotionally and physically, In Jesus Name, Amen

Hugs

Upvote 0

Ephesians4

Senior Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
www.prayerandsupport.com
Visit site
✟14,423.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I have an update. :(

I couldn't get the doctor to schedule a D&C quickly, so Tuesday I started having horrible cramps (read: contractions) that started getting so bad that I called the doc's office & they told me to go to the ER and they would notify the on-call doc to meet me there to do an emergency D&C. The ER wouldn't order any pain meds more than Extra-Strength Tylenol while I laid for 6-7 hours on a hospital gurney in the hallway because they were waiting for orders from my doc. I was writhing in pain for hours. Worst pain I've ever felt. Then, I started gushing blood, passing stuff & a couple of hours after that the doc finally came & I had an emergency D&C.

It was horrible but I'm back home & trying to recover. Coping with a migraine right now.

Continued prayers are welcome! Sorry to have such yucky news. :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,895.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm sooooo sorry you had to endure such pain and uncertainty, and then the bleeding for such a lengthy, agonizing time. Lifting you up to our Abba, dear heart. Father protect, comfort and heal Your beloved daughter and our precious sister and friend as only You can do, in Jesus name, amen.

Continuing to pray (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,895.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying that you can sense God's arms around you, our God of All Comfort, dear heart. Father be with our dear sister, and your beloved daughter during this excruciatingly painful time of loss. Comfort her and minister to her as only You can, in Jesus name, amen.

love,
Brenda (((hug)))

Reactions: Ephesians4
Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Well, I have an update. :(

I couldn't get the doctor to schedule a D&C quickly, so Tuesday I started having horrible cramps (read: contractions) that started getting so bad that I called the doc's office & they told me to go to the ER and they would notify the on-call doc to meet me there to do an emergency D&C. The ER wouldn't order any pain meds more than Extra-Strength Tylenol while I laid for 6-7 hours on a hospital gurney in the hallway because they were waiting for orders from my doc. I was writhing in pain for hours. Worst pain I've ever felt. Then, I started gushing blood, passing stuff & a couple of hours after that the doc finally came & I had an emergency D&C.

It was horrible but I'm back home & trying to recover. Coping with a migraine right now.

Continued prayers are welcome! Sorry to have such yucky news. :(

Thanks so much, brinny! I had no idea that an 11-week miscarriage could be so much worse than one at 5 weeks. All that pain would have been much more bearable with a sweet little baby on the other side. :(
I feel for you having been through it myself :hug: :(
Praying for your full recovery, strength, hope, and blessing :crossrc:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.