• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Urgent: Doctor Having Trouble Finding Heartbeat in Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Ephesians4, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitebeaches

whitebeaches Legend Supporter

+4,287
    Baptist
    Single
    im sure they are. and the angels are watching over them. (((( hugs ))))
    you both are in my prayers

2. TheRedLetters

TheRedLetters Newbie

+2
    Christian
    Single
    Dear Jesus, I pray that You would, in Your grace, provide healing for this family. Father, speak Your peace into their hearts and surround them with Your Holy Spirit. I believe that You make all things new, and pray that You would bless this family and commune with them.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  3. nicedream

nicedream Senior Veteran

+63
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Have mercy, Lord, on your daughter and her husband. My heart breaks for them. Lord, embrace this family with your love and carry them through this difficult time.

4. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,739
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    I am so sorry for your loss :( :hug:
    I too have lost a child and a grandchild; it is heartbreaking!
    We have angels in heaven watching over us :angel:
    Praying for your strength, hope, and peace :crossrc:

5. Ephesians4

Ephesians4 Senior Veteran

+615
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thank you so much! Today has been very hard for hubby & me. The prayers are so appreciated. May God bless each of you in a special way today.

6. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter

+2,348
    Christian
    Married
    I'm really sorry to hear that! :(

Praying for strength, comfort and healing in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

7. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,477
    Christian
    Married
    So sorry, I understand, may God provide you with comfort and bless You with peace and strength during this difficult time, Amen

8. Ephesians4

+615
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thank you so much for the kind words. I left a message for the surgical assistant at the OB's office. Very sad.

9. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,477
    Christian
    Married
    God be with you as you go through this procedure. May He comfort you and give you peace, Amen

10. GodsServant05

GodsServant05 Guest

+0
    Praying for you. I am so sorry for your loss.

11. Ephesians4

+615
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thank you!

12. vcs

vcs Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ

+145
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Dearest sister, am so sorry. Prayers and hugs.

13. Ephesians4

+615
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thank you so much for all the prayers and kind words!

A little update: Looks like I'll have to have a D&C next week unless a miscarriage starts sooner. Please pray that everything goes well & that I'm healthy & can try again for children after this.

:hug:

14. nicedream

nicedream Senior Veteran

+63
    Non-Denom
    Private
    praying (again).... :prayer::hug:

15. Ephesians4

+615
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thank you for the continued prayers!

16. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+107,761
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    I'm sooooo sorry for your loss, dear heart. Lifting you and your husband to our Abba, the God of ALL Comfort. Oh Father, minister and comfort as only You can do during this inexplicable loss and grief, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

17. Ephesians4

+615
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thank you, Brinny. It has been a very tough week. Because of 4th of July week, my OB is on vacation so I have to wait until next week to hear about a D&C. Hard not to dread that. If anyone has had that, please let me know what it was like. Private msg is fine. Of course, we're still hoping for some sort of miracle that the baby is alive & that the doctor finds that before a procedure of any sort.

:cry:

Thank you so much for all of your prayers, everyone. Your support has meant more to me than I could possibly express! :hug:

18. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+107,761
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Continuing to pray dear heart (((hug)))

19. GodsServant05

GodsServant05 Guest

+0
    You've been on my heart a lot and you are being covered with prayers.

20. ThyLovingkindness

ThyLovingkindness Senior Veteran

+367
    Christian
    Private
    Praying for you. Please let us know what transpires... I'd like to know! Blessings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.