Uproot the weeds along withthe roots

novi12

Aug 3, 2006
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
Not Always but at some point in our spouse journey, someone else usually becomes involved. Some person will attempt to shield the spouse from their mate, even after separation. God has a marvelous way of dissolving those counterfeit relationships, if you will only prepare your heart and stand strong and depend on Him.

"Therefore I will block her path with thornbushes; I will wall her in so that she cannot find her way. She will chase after her lovers but not catch them; she will look for them but not find them. Then she will say, I will go back to my husband as at first, for then I was better off then now." Hosea 2:6-7

Are you facing marriage problems, separation, divorce, or is your spouse talking about marrying the other person? "Please pray that the other person in our spouse's life to be removed. Pray that they will go back to their own spouse or pray that our spouse will not marry the other person." Some spouses has been tempted, fallen into sin, and into Satan's trap to as Satan destroys another person, a marriage, and so many family members, not counting all the people who you know through church or work.

Our spouse and the other person have been tempted by sin, blinded, deceived, tricked by satan's schemes to destroy your spouse and many others as people watch from the sidelines. Satan, is the enemy. Never forget who your enemy really is. Beware that Satan wants to attack you with fear, hopelessness and ideas of confronting your spouse or the other person. Always ask yourself, "What would Jesus do?"

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that we can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." Ephesians 6:10-12

We can pray. There is such power in prayer. Prayer is the secret to marriage restoration and healing family relationships. Never forget how much was accomplished throughout the Bible by people praying. That is why we must pray.

During the process of marriage restoration. The other person or the enemy, Satan will try to stir up the other relationship again. We must stand firm in the Lord and pray against the temptations of the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and the pride of life. Our Lord can break all the soul ties and strongholds in your spouse's life. Pray for our spouse's total surrender to their Lord Jesus Christ.

"Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray...The prayer of a
righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:13,16

We need to pray for that other person's salvation. Pray for that other person to go back to their own marriage, if there is one. The majority of the other people are divorcing or have divorced their spouse. What they need is to find deliverance and healing through Jesus Christ, our Savior.

"Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Woman, where are they? Has
no one condmned you?" "No one sir," she said. "Then neither do I condemn you," Jesus declared. "Go now and leaver your life of sin." John 8:10-11

Are you praying the Word of God, using scriptures with your spouse's name in them regularly? Are you praying the Armor of God on your spouse, yourself and your children everyday? Are you praying the Hedge of protection around you, your spouse, family, your finances, your health, your employment and your traveling? Pray the hedge of thornbushes around the other person. Plead the Blood of Jesus over you, your spouse and loved ones. This is a spiritual battle that
you are in and you need to pray protection for your spouse and loved
ones daily.

Our spouse has been brainwashed by the Enemy's lies. Our spouse cannot see a way of escape. They cannot understand the truth that Jesus Christ can set them free, if they will only call on the Name of Jesus. When the Lord opens the door, we need to always be an
encouragement, knowing and confirming that our Lord can lead our
spouse out of the trap of sin that they are in.

We often get frustrated as to why their spouse will come over and spend time with us, speaking love for home, and then tell of their misery, yet they then return to the other person and stop communicating. What happened? Satan, blindfolded them again, deceiving them with his lies. Bind the strongman and loose your spouse's free from Satan's trap of deception.

"Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers
throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings."
I Peter 5:8-9

"Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a
pure heart. Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because we know they produce quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will." 2 Timothy 2:22-26

"So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall! No temptation has seized you except what is common to man.
And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." I Corinthians 10:12-13

We need to pray for our spouse to have a holy fear of God. They must know there are consequences to what they are doing, living in sin. Every prodigal spouse would come home, if they would be
obedient to the Holy Spirit's conviction and the Lord telling them
to go home. Pray for a spiritual breakthrough.

"The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, turning a man from
the snares of death." Proverbs 14:27

Do we have any sins or hindrances in our own life that are blocking our spouse's coming home? Are you walking in faith, forgiveness, trust and obedience in your own spiritual life? Ask the Lord to erase any bad memories from our spouse's heart and that they will remember only the good times of our marriage. Have we asked for forgiveness for our part of the failure of our marriage? Many spouses do not trust their us to be sincere, but think the we are attempting to be manipulating and controlling.

Do we have control of our tongue when our spouse pushes our buttons? It takes time for all the areas in our marriage to be rebuilt and restored. Be patient and never stop praying and having a close personal relationship with our Lord forever.

Let our prayer for our unfaithful spouse be:
"Lord, I believe in Your mighty power. Lord, I trust You to heal my marriage. Lord, remove the spirit of adultery, unfaithfulness, unforgiveness, anger, lying and deceiving spirits, disobedience and rebellious spirits from my spouse's heart. Lord, remove their heart of stone and show them the way of escape. You are the Way, the Truth and the Light to set them free showing them the pathway home. I thank You that You are moving in my spouse's heart every day bringing them back to You and back to our marriage. I pray this all in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen."

Yes, you may pray for the other person who is in your spouse Life's. We should not be worried of the other person though. The root problem is sin in our spouse's heart. Our spouse and other person have fallen into sin as did David with Bathsheba. The other person needs Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord of their life. Our spouse needs a heart transplant. They must surrender their life to their Lord Jesus Christ. Otherwise, the Enemy will simply bring someone else into our spouse's life.

If you have a weed in your driveway, you can cut it down, but it will grow back again. If you pull out the root, it is gone forever. Ask the Holy Spirit to remove all the roots of unrighteousness from both of your hearts.

Hosea was told to love his wife unconditionally, regardless of Gomer's adulterous behavior. Will you make that commitment today?

"The Lord said to me, "Go show your love to your wife again, though she is loved by another and is an adulteress. Love her as
the Lord loves the Israelites." Hosea 3:1

Then the Lord says

"I will heal their waywardness and love them freely, for my anger
has turned away from them." Hosea 14:4

Our Lord God is in the heart changing business, so don't give up. We must keep praising and praying that our Lord God will remove all the mountains of obstacles in our spouse's life. Stand on the
promises that our Lord has given us. Pray that our spouse's ears, eyes and heart will be opened to receive the truth that will set them free. Do not be discouraged or afraid of our future or the timing as our Lord Jesus Christ defeated the enemy. The victory has been won at the Cross. What can we do? Love your spouse unconditionally and pray!

Somthing to share:

I have prayed so hard for my prodigal spouse and a few nights ago he
asked me if he could come home after being gone and seeing the other
woman for months. Standing was the answer. He said that all our
friends and his family judged him, criticized him and were angry at
him for leaving me; everyone but me. He's not home yet, but I'll
continue to pray and stand until he is and long after that as well."
- - - - -

Abba Father In Jesus name I Bind Satan from our spouse Life. Thank your Lord for restoring each and everyone marriage life. Give our spouse the heart of Flesh lord. Touch our Sposue Lord. Mother Mary Intercede for our spouse who have been wrong and cover their head with ur Blue Veil protecting them from sinfuls acts Amen