Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:wave: - TODAY I start my new job as I did get something. I will be working 2 JOBS. I'll be working as a waitress at night at a restaurant here in the town I live in which the place is about 5 minutes from home. Then on the nights I am not a waitress I will be working as a server for the residents in 2 nursing homes. The one is in the same place where the waitress job will be at as that will have me working either mornings or mid afternoon. The other nursing home in about 15 minutes from home in another town. So, I am happy to be working again ? I am very happy because I can wear jeans & my Christmas shirts & hats & yes ear - rings too so I cannot wait !! Watch for updates.

:groupray: - Please continue to pray for my nephew's girlfriend as there is no updates since I had shared about her car accident but I will share once I hear.

:groupray: - I ask that you keep my #1 :heart: in my prayer as this week on Thursday he is going in for a routine colonoscopy and so I am having to drive him to and from the hospital. Am I scared 2 drive him there yes ... so prayers for me too.

Well that is my updates so far so I will be in and out this week so stay tune for updates to come on my job, my hubby.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:wave: - TODAY I start my new job as I did get something. I will be working 2 JOBS. I'll be working as a waitress at night at a restaurant here in the town I live in which the place is about 5 minutes from home. Then on the nights I am not a waitress I will be working as a server for the residents in 2 nursing homes. The one is in the same place where the waitress job will be at as that will have me working either mornings or mid afternoon. The other nursing home in about 15 minutes from home in another town. So, I am happy to be working again ? I am very happy because I can wear jeans & my Christmas shirts & hats & yes ear - rings too so I cannot wait !! Watch for updates.

:groupray: - Please continue to pray for my nephew's girlfriend as there is no updates since I had shared about her car accident but I will share once I hear.

:groupray: - I ask that you keep my #1 :heart: in my prayer as this week on Thursday he is going in for a routine colonoscopy and so I am having to drive him to and from the hospital. Am I scared 2 drive him there yes ... so prayers for me too.

Well that is my updates so far so I will be in and out this week so stay tune for updates to come on my job, my hubby.

:heart: Praying for your precious husband, and you too, and your nephew's girlfriend, and all the family. (((hug)))

Congrats and praise God on the jobs!!!

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank You, Lord, for what You have been doing in this one's life. I pray that You will continue Your gracious work and provision, and that they not only appreciate it and how they feel good about it, but that their value and love of You personally will grow. May we love You for You, for who You are, and not just for the good things You do for us. May we be willing to cast all those good things at Your feet as a demonstration of our real love for You. May we have the attitude "If You want me to be unhealthy for some reason, I gladly will be unhealthy for You. If You want me to be single for some reason, I gladly will be single for You. If You want me (fill in the blank, Lord), I gladly will be (fill in the blank, Lord) for You, because I trust You; You are worthy, and I worship and love You. Amen.

Upvote 0