USA
✟298,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'm not wasting my time on watching it. On a scale of 1 to 10, how divorced from reality is it?

I don't know, but we can estimate it...

It's with Jenna Ellis (and not Sydney or Rudy), so we'll start with a base line 4.

The title is haunted by the spectre of a one-term president and well know twitter troll. Add one point. (now 5).

It's from OAN, so add 3 points.

Let's say "8" then.

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's from OAN, so add 3 points.

Let's say "8" then.

At least OAN is not CNN, Communist News Network. So instead of adding 3 points, you should subtract 3 points on that alone, but not from the 8 points, but from the 5 points, thus making it a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10, in regards to how divorced from reality it is.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
At least OAN is not CNN, Communist News Network. So instead of adding 3 points, you should subtract 3 points on that alone, but not from the 8 points, but from the 5 points, thus making it a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10, in regards to how divorced from reality it is.

I wouldn't know about CNN, it's been a long time since I watched them. I don't recall a lot of communism on their broadcasts. Let's see who owns them...

CNN, owned by Warner Media.
Warner Media, owned by AT&T.
AT&T, traded on NYSE, $200 Billion in equity, part of S&P 100, S&P 500. Probably communist then. Headquarters: Dallas, TX, definitely a commie town.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The thread title is bad - at most, it is "Team Trump’s legal fight against ALLEGED election corruption". So far, Team Trump has represented corruption rather than the fight against it.

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
OAN has like 100 some people working in a little office in San Diego. It's not like they're a real news service, they just grab silly stuff off of the web that they think make Democrats look bad and repackage it as "news". Heck, they've been caught just flat out making stuff up and selling it as "news". IOW a "network" devoted to lying for trump.

CNN has 3000 employees with actual journalists all around the globe.

Upvote 0

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

Your post is divorced from reality. If you want an example of a news organization controlled by a communist regime, look to North Korea or China. CNN is far from that.

Upvote 0

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Who paying for all this crap? For the Republicans to try to cheat. Because it's not fair if our tax dollars our paying for it.

Campaign funds. They are allowed to solicit campaign donations as long as the legal fight continues

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Who paying for all this crap? For the Republicans to try to cheat. Because it's not fair if our tax dollars our paying for it.

Allegedly it's Donald's campaign, funded by voluntary contributions from true believers.

But as long as Donald has access to the US Treasury, who can say for certain?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Allegedly it's Donald's campaign, funded by voluntary contributions from true believers.

But as long as Donald has access to the US Treasury, who can say for certain?
Well, Mnuchin DID just put $455 BILLION into a Treasury Department account that the incoming Biden administration can't access (but which the trump administration can).

Big surprise there, huh?

I wouldn't be surprised if trump is suddenly debt free and a whole lot richer shortly after leaving office and Mnuchin ends up buying a tropical island in the Caribbean somewhere.

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Hi there! You don't seem to know what communism is.

In fact, not many of the users of this board seem to ಠ_ಠ

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married