Sep 14, 2015
✟10,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not too long ago, I had posted about my relationship story. My first post was about my fiance and I desiring to get married, and then we had actually broken up BUT then we had gotten back together. (If you did not read those posts then you more than likely are not sure what I am even going on about lol) But, as of recent we are still engaged and soon to be married! We have been in a long distance relationship for our entire relationship and we have gotten to spend time with each other by visiting each other. I currently am in the process of moving from my state to his, I have officially quit my job and will be leaving this month to move. We plan on having our wedding reception next year, and we will be getting married at the courthouse. We will be moving into our apartment after we get married because we will be signing the lease together. This will be the very first time that we will be on our own apart from our families, but we desire this greatly. I would just like to thank everyone who has prayed for us and our situation. By God's grace, we will soon be married, joined in a union under Christ. I ask for continued prayers and to also thank everyone who has prayed! I really appreciate it!