Update on my Sister

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Called my sister today and she could only talk for a few minutes. She told me “I am not doing well”. She is now on kidney dialysis and also on the liver donor list. It doesn’t look good. She was too tired to talk much.

Prayers for Susan Maureen would be appreciated.

revybub

Just here to grow, learn, give council, love God
Site Supporter
Jun 8, 2020
Michigan
✟200,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Called my sister today and she could only talk for a few minutes. She told me “I am not doing well”. She is now on kidney dialysis and also on the liver donor list. It doesn’t look good. She was too tired to talk much.

Prayers sent

Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Continued prayers for Susan Maureen and her medical team. Lord have mercy.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Prayers are happening bro. Dialysis is a tough beat man, I'm sorry. My aunt was on it for years, and she had a liver transplant about 15-20 years ago (she was a lifelong diabetic and managed it poorly).

Saint Benedict, pray for us.

Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
What my sister said to me the other day was cryptic. My mother who raised 9 kids and had a miscarriage of twins as well lost two sons was tough as nails but if really in crisis would say “I am not doing well” or “she or he are not doing well”. This often meant the situation was dire.

My sister didn’t seem to have much fight in her, there was a hint of resignation In her voice. Life often gets wearying.

Upvote 0