Faith0263

Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
Well we told my mom she couldn't drive anymore Saturday, at my home AFTER a small bd celebration for my youngest Chelsea who is turning 11 this week. It didn't go too well and she's still VERY upset with us but the dr said she should've been taken away from driving along time ago so this IS best for her and everyone. She's just been so independent since my dad died in 1984 that this is a big blow. Please pray for her understanding in this matter, some peace and comfort too. My heart is breaking, as is my sisters. This was a very hard step but I've also heard TOO many horror stories as of late, of people who with or WITHOUT alzheimers should've stopped driving and didn't. :prayer:

Faith0263

Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
LATEST:
I'm still going to take my mom w/me and my daughter to a drs appt. and to lunch Wed.<even tho it's not the day my sister designated me to go> but I also went over Sat. even. and spent 2 1/2 hrs. with my mom, after she called me and was very disoriented and not making any sense. Plus I was feeling very down so it lifted both of our spirits.
So please just continue to pray for my mom and her spirits, and mine, too if you will.

Ever since my daughter Brooke got into trouble at work <see urgent req for my daughter Brooke shes 16>my sister and my niece haven't spoken to me so please pray for some kind of unison too between us all. I called my sister and attempted to talk but she wouldn't.

Upvote 0