Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The interview didn't go well at all.There was a group of nine of us with eight slots.Instead of a sit down solo interview they had us do a group project building blocks.I didn't do well and so I wasn't hired.I feel like just giving up.I don't know what else to do. I've prayed and put applications but nothing works .I feel really down.

maintenance man

Supporter
Sep 29, 2018
California
Visit site
✟476,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The interview didn't go well at all.There was a group of nine of us with eight slots.Instead of a sit down solo interview they had us do a group project building blocks.I didn't do well and so I wasn't hired.I feel like just giving up.I don't know what else to do. I've prayed and put applications but nothing works .I feel really down.

That job wasn't for you.

There must have been something you gained from the experience.

Hang on to that and keep going.

Praise God for making it hard. If it were easy you would learn nothing.

Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Don't give up. You were caught by surprise, what could you do? I pray for a breakthrough for you Mario.

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0