Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
OK guys my first but I am going to give it a shot.
It is a contest with a message.
The name of the contest is called Angels ON Call...it sort of ties in with a sermon I am doing for the youth.
So...here is what we will be doing....It starts next Monday so start thinking of what you want to do.

The contest is such....

We know that we are to do our good deeds in private as for our Heavenly Father to see...but this contest is about seeing how far we can go for our Heavenly Father and give HIM all the glory and share it with others.

YOU must do three good deeds within a weeks time.
You get 100 blessings for each good deed a total of 300 blessings and 50 extra blessings for each good deed over the three.
Heres the catch every time you do something you have to say...You have just been blessed by Angels On Call...I am a servant of God here to spread His love...all you have to do is pass this on to someone else and say the same thing....you have to say this...for it is what will continue the cycle of love.
Come back here and tell us how you felt doing it and how the person reacted to you.
Be creative because the 7 top stories get extra blessings.The best story will win 3333 blessings.
The 3 top ideas for good deeds will win 333 blessings and and the 3 top reactions will win 333 blessings.
Something I have done...buy the person behind on line their coffee.
Be creative have fun....and look for the start up thread next Monday..
I need two judges to help me judge the stories of what happened I will reward them with 333 blessings each and rep.

copy and paste your name so I can keep track...and away we go.....................

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I would like to help with judging... :wave:

I am online alot... so schedule should not be a problem...

God Bless,

Ty
You got it dude....you and Jazzy and moi...three judges in and done!
Jazzycricket
tychicus2
The Scarlet Lamb

no if only we had more contestants *giggle*

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Since no one excpet thre people signed up I will be pulling this contest and doing something private in my thread...so I will be judging the contest alone.
Thanks for your offers Jazzy and TY but with 3 entrants...I can handle that...LOL
God Bless
G

Upvote 0