Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The echoing throngs of those castigating the white tourists who flock to southeast Asian countries to prey on little children is deafenning.
If only those same life destroyers would be raping children they cared about, we'd have somewhere to go.

For the record, I'd agree that their rational for not stopping them is beyond inexcusable. But the idea that we can blame one particular group of outsiders because it is as aspect "of their culture or race", well, that don't work.

Pakistani-origin 'sex gangs' target white girls in UK: Report - Times of India
"Quilliam looked at 58 cases of grooming gangs identified in the UK between 2005 and 2017, which led to 264 convictions.

They discovered that 222 of those convicted, or 84 per cent, were men of Asian origin and mostly of Pakistani heritage. Only 22 were black and 18 were white with two offenders not having an identified ethnicity."

...Seems like an actual problem.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
or they simply don't have the guts to admit when they're wrong.
This happens a lot, perhaps. Admitting 'wrong' is sometimes overwhelming ! (even though absolutely necessary! )

For example from 1 Corinthians 5 >>
"Hold this man’s conduct up to public scrutiny. Let him defend it if he can! But if he can’t, then out with him! It will be totally devastating to him, of course, and embarrassing to you. But better devastation and embarrassment than damnation. You want him on his feet and forgiven before the Master on the Day of Judgment."

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The echoing throngs of those castigating the white tourists who flock to southeast Asian countries to prey on little children is deafenning.
If only those same life destroyers would be raping children they cared about, we'd have somewhere to go.

GUYS WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE SUBJECT OF THE THREAD INSTEAD OF THE SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT ISSUE THAT I JUST DISCOVERED TO DERAIL THE THREAD!

• Haha
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,330.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
GUYS WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE SUBJECT OF THE THREAD INSTEAD OF THE SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT ISSUE THAT I JUST DISCOVERED TO DERAIL THE THREAD!

...If I had a dime for every time I've seen that on topics such as this...

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Pakistani-origin 'sex gangs' target white girls in UK: Report - Times of India
"Quilliam looked at 58 cases of grooming gangs identified in the UK between 2005 and 2017, which led to 264 convictions.

They discovered that 222 of those convicted, or 84 per cent, were men of Asian origin and mostly of Pakistani heritage. Only 22 were black and 18 were white with two offenders not having an identified ethnicity."

...Seems like an actual problem.
A problem in the uk or an inherent problem with Asians?

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,330.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A problem in the uk or an inherent problem with Asians?

People in the UK refer to Middle Easterners as "Asian". So it's a problem inherent to Middle Eastern Muslims who have difficulty assimilating.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟367,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
People in the UK refer to Middle Easterners as "Asian". So it's a problem inherent to Middle Eastern Muslims who have difficulty assimilating.
Ok. So it IS a problem with their race and culture.

Just wanted to establish that that is your belief.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,330.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok. So it IS a problem with their race and culture.

Just wanted to establish that that is your belief.

I don't actually think it's their race though... it's the religion and their culture that teaches that their religion makes them superior... So superior, in fact, that they sometimes feel it's okay to abuse non-Muslims just because.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
I don't actually think it's their race though... it's the religion and their culture that teaches that their religion makes them superior... So superior, in fact, that they sometimes feel it's okay to abuse non-Muslims just because.
Yet this problem is not seen in all Muslim countries. Moreover, the area with the highest population of child prostitutes is India (not Muslim), Thailand (not Muslim), and Brazil (wait for it... not Muslim). Child abuse rings are a problem, they affected populations are usually found in areas with high poverty rates, their religion is not the problem.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,330.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yet this problem is not seen in all Muslim countries. Moreover, the area with the highest population of child prostitutes is India (not Muslim), Thailand (not Muslim), and Brazil (wait for it... not Muslim). Child abuse rings are a problem, they affected populations are usually found in areas with high poverty rates, their religion is not the problem.

You're missing the point that Muslims don't sexually enslave their own kind. So it wouldn't be a muslim majority country where child prostitution takes place... It would be in places like India, and Thailand, where there are multitudes of non-Muslims to exploit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟367,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
and this is a special attribute of that religion and culture?

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

I've heard of it...but I can't say it's throngs. I certainly have no more approval of it than any crime.

For the record, I'd agree that their rational for not stopping them is beyond inexcusable.

Ok.

But the idea that we can blame one particular group of outsiders because it is as aspect "of their culture or race", well, that don't work.

Culture...I never said it's a racial aspect, that's silly. Why doesn't it work?

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,330.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
and this is a special attribute of that religion and culture?

Yes, the supremacist aspects of their religion and culture are far too common. It's especially troubling that it's common amongst migrants, when they should actually be grateful rather than arrogant -that shows the magnitude of how deep the supremacist problem actually is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Par5

Nov 5, 2017
LONDONDERRY
✟69,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
There have been many accusations of racism bandied about on this thread regarding the sexual abuse of young vulnerable girls by British Pakistani men. It has been those kinds of accusations that allowed this horrific abuse to carry on for so long. People were more afraid of being labeled racist than they were of saying it like it was. Were afraid and still are.
It is a problem within the Pakistani community and is recognized as such by influential leaders and Muslims within that community. One such leader said that some men in his community consider white girls to be trash and that they think that this belief somehow excuses their disgusting behaviour.
It is not racist to highlight this problem in the UK Pakistani community. Those who call it racist are bogged down in political correctness.

Upvote 0