Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There is no more prophecies to be fufilled but the Rapture, this video shall explain! Keep watch Brothers and sisters
Actually not true... there are a few things that will still happen. The problem is, we look for prophecy seemingly only in Daniel and Revelation when 30 other books in the bible should be considered. And I am so sure our view of the rapture is wrong, I can say confidently that I prefer to be left behind. The tares are taken first... and those that are taken will be consumed by vultures.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,049.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
There is no more prophecies to be fufilled but the Rapture, this video shall explain! Keep watch Brothers and sisters

Interpretation.

Revelation, and lots of scripture is very much misunderstood and misinterpreted

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi ILTWATT,

I suppose I shouldn't really be here, but...

I'm a believer, but I trust that God will provide all that He has promised me and so I'm not much into 'Christian prepper' beyond having a strong and durable faith in the God who created all things.

However, there are still prophecies to be fulfilled. I agree that we should, as believers, always be watchful as world events unfold, but there is yet a covenant to be made before Jesus returns. If we accept that Daniel's prophetic words of the 70 sevens was all contiguous, then where was the covenant made after Messiah was 'cut off'? There is yet one final 7 to be revealed.

Many will say that the 'covenant' was Jesus' ministry, but that doesn't fit with the 70 sevens as given. The prophecy says that there will be 69 sevens and then the Messiah is 'cut off'. So I think we would be hard pressed to understand that the final 7 started sometime before the previous 69 reached its full fruition.

Despite the young pastor's claim, the rapture of the 'church' is not yet the next greatest event on the calendar of God. The 'beast' has risen up out of the sea, but hasn't yet completed all that we are told he will do. The harvest of the earth comes to us in chapter 14 of the Revelation of Jesus. The beast rises up and does his work in chapter 13. As we read through these chapters we read, 'then', 'and then'. These events seem to be given to us in a rough form of order.

So, as I understand it, the beast rises up and does all that he is going to do. Then Jesus is sent to harvest the earth and the second angel sent to cast those who remain on the earth into the winepress of God's wrath. So, I believe that there are yet a couple of prophetic accounts given to us in the Scriptures that have yet to be fulfilled before the return of Jesus. Now, that is not to say that this pastor's picture of young people prophesying isn't truthfully depicted, but that isn't one of the 'final' signs. That is just a sign of the last days.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0