Unusual Symptoms (Seasonal? ~ Because Spring is Weird?)

ChristIsSovereign

Jun 9, 2016
Beaver Falls, New York
✟20,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm dealing with an increased presence of nausea, anxiety, headaches, and butchered (messed up) sleep cycles. I constantly feel horrible and on edge... (Thinking summer will never come, because it's essentially April in name only, the average highs being akin to March more than anything, lucky to get above 40, when it's supposed to be about 50.)

What could it be? Prayers would be appreciated.

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm dealing with an increased presence of nausea, anxiety, headaches, and butchered (messed up) sleep cycles. I constantly feel horrible and on edge... (Thinking summer will never come, because it's essentially April in name only, the average highs being akin to March more than anything, lucky to get above 40, when it's supposed to be about 50.)

What could it be? Prayers would be appreciated.
I wouldn't think unusual weather would cause those symptoms. Do you have a lot of stress?

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that You will revolutionize the thinking and feelings of this one.
May they not be focused on temperature and season, light and darkness, weather and days of the week and such. May they focus on You and Your Word and find peace. Philippians 4:11; Philippians 4:6-8; John 14:27. Amen.

Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well, it could be seasonal affective disorder (SAD). We see this more in the far north and Alaska as the winters can be really long.

Here's more info on it: Mayo Clinic

If this is what you have, don't forget that the Good Lord is right there with you. Reach out to Him in prayer and stay in the word, for He never forsakes us.

Praying for you, God bless you.

• Agree
Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0