North Wales
✟23,411.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
My family always make sure my presents are unusual, as befits a person who defies the norms!

Most of my Christmas presents had a dinosaur theme, as did the presents I had for my birthday this week. I am so very, very old I must have been around when the dinosaurs were in command of the planet. One of my dinosaur presents enables me to adopt one of the dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum in London. I have chosen the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

What unusual presents have other posters received?

Last edited:

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟649,449.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
My family always make sure my presents are unusual, as befits a person who defies the norms!

Most of my Christmas presents had a dinosaur theme, as did the presents I had for my birthday this week. I am so very, very old I must have been around when the dinosaurs in command of the planet. One of my dinosaur presents enables me to adopt one of the dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum in London. I have chosen the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

What unusual presents have other posters received?

The commune housing here have vehicles,
on the side it says,
"Our vehicles drive fossil free".

It would not be fruitful for you to seek a drivers job with them. Haha.

Upvote 0

pleinmont

Jan 8, 2020
North Wales
✟23,411.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
One of my crazy presents was that I could choose to adopt a dinosaur of my choice at the Natural History Museum in London. I have chosen the Tyrannosaurus Rex. My adoption certificate has just arrived in the post.

Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0