• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Featured Unrest explodes across West as Biden sworn in; clashes with police, attack on Dem Party offices

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by Wolseley, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Wolseley

Wolseley Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu

+2,826
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Sparagmos

Sparagmos Well-Known Member

+6,005
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
  3. Strathos

Strathos No one important

+5,280
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Violence intended to achieve a political goal, seems like terrorism.

Anyway, it's clearly criminal and I condemn it in the strongest possible terms.

(See, was that so hard?)

4. Ignatius the Kiwi

Ignatius the Kiwi Newbie

+2,117
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Antifa doesn't exist and is just an idea meaning anti-fascist, so how can they be torching Portland? Joe Biden told us so and I explicitly remember being told that they don't exist on these forums. Interesting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. chevyontheriver

chevyontheriver Well-Known Member Supporter

+10,076
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
  6. Wolseley

+2,826
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Why, it's terrorism because they fit all the descriptions: they attacked Democratic Party offices and stated they were against Joe Biden---so clearly, they were white supremacists, terrorists, insurrectionists, seditionists, and probably mostly male and Christian.

Don't you watch the news? ^_^

7. Sparagmos

+6,005
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I think that characterizing vandalism as terrorism is grossly watering down the definition of terrorism. No lives were threatened. I can’t think of any instance in the past where vandalism was called terrorism either.

8. Sparagmos

+6,005
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Why you keep laughing is beyond me. None of this is fun and games.

9. Wolseley

+2,826
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    It's the only thing keeping me from crying.....or going out in the yard and howling at the sky like an abandoned wolf pup.

10. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+28,861
    Anglican
    Married
    Not only that, but they are supposedly volunteers and disorganized, so that must mean that they obviously are incapable of doing any looting, arson, assaults on police and bystanders, etc. etc. :doh:

11. Sparagmos

+6,005
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Fair enough, I’ve been there.

12. chevyontheriver

+10,076
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    Kristalnacht?

13. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

+2,807
    Pentecostal
    What about all the cops lives that were threatened all summer all over the country? Death isn't the only threat you know. And what about all the cops that suffered at the courthouse in Portland this summer? They don't count as threatened?

Antifa leader threatens 'armed' action against Trump supporters

There's others I could post, but the language would not be allowed on this forum. ANIFA threatens to go rip Trump out of the Whitehouse.

14. Sparagmos

+6,005
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I don’t think the word terrorism even existed then? Nevertheless, Kristallnacht involved a lot more than vandalism.

15. Sparagmos

+6,005
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Hardly!

You really take a mob of people breaking into the capital chanting “hang Mike Pence” lightly. They were chanting about an intent to assassinate the Vice President!

16. Wolseley

+2,826
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Or they were engaging in political theater at the behest of whoever was paying them. (The Democratic National Committee, perhaps?)

17. chevyontheriver

+10,076
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    Call it what you want. We lived through a chilling summer. Lots of fires and looting and destruction by peaceful protesters.

18. Sparagmos

+6,005
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    You think proud boys, militia leaders, 3%ers and Q supporters were being paid by the DNC?

19. Wolseley

+2,826
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    No. I think that the Trump demonstrators were infiltrated by "plants"---paid operatives of the Left to mix in with the crowd and cause mayhem and destruction. There are accounts of this being the case in D.C., and it's not like it hasn't been done before, plenty of times.

20. Sparagmos

+6,005
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    There are zero accounts of that. It’s completely made up and it would be ludicrous to claim that the right wingers they’ve caught were somehow coerced into committing illegal acts.