Unqualified, Major Clinton Foundation Donor Appointed to Sensitive Security Advisory Board

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Just heard about this today and found it is actually a June story.

Access the article here

This below and the excerpt below it are key to find interest in the article I think. The guy's actual specialty? Profession? Commodities brokering!

"Newly released emails reveal Rajiv Fernando, a major donor to the Clinton Foundation, was appointed to serve on a sensitive national security advisory board, despite having no qualifications."

"Mr. Fernando, to this day, still raises money for Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and has donated more than $1 million to the Clinton Foundation. The Clinton campaign refused to respond to a request for comment."

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Just heard about this today and found it is actually a June story.

Access the article here

This below and the excerpt below it are key to find interest in the article I think. The guy's actual specialty? Profession? Commodities brokering!

"Newly released emails reveal Rajiv Fernando, a major donor to the Clinton Foundation, was appointed to serve on a sensitive national security advisory board, despite having no qualifications."

"Mr. Fernando, to this day, still raises money for Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and has donated more than $1 million to the Clinton Foundation. The Clinton campaign refused to respond to a request for comment."

The quoted article appears to be from a far right propaganda site. I checked out their articles, and opinion pieces, and saw nothing but pro-Trump, anti-Hillary rhetoric, nearly all of it made up whole cloth.

Can you provide anything from a reputable site?

Reactions: SepiaAndDust
Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
I should have checked their journalistic credibility before using their article link. I did that prior to posting something from a global research group. They were not found credible in journalistic integrity either.
The crux of the reporting arrives after the State Department released copies of Clinton emails to the press. These spoke of the man's appointment to the position. And that's what the press ran with. But it originated from the State Departments release of Clinton emails that contained information pertaining to all this.

Interesting. If this is email content that survived being destroyed in the bunch of others that we heard about what else does the State Department have?

ABC news and probably all the majors reported this when it was fresh news I'm sure. ABC linked here

Upvote 0