Phantasman

May 12, 2012
Tennessee
✟34,626.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Removing myself from the forums for a few days. I appear to be offending and usually I can handle criticism in a more civil manner.

Wife has been hospitalized for cardiac reasons (she has a couple of stints) and passed out a few days ago, so I'm a basket of nerves.

I apologize to any and all who I may have offended in the past few days.
I will use what composure I have to be with my Lord in spirit.

Dan (Phantasman)

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
Removing myself from the forums for a few days. I appear to be offending and usually I can handle criticism in a more civil manner.

Wife has been hospitalized for cardiac reasons (she has a couple of stints) and passed out a few days ago, so I'm a basket of nerves.

Dan (Phantasman)
My prayers goes to you and yours, my friend.

Upvote 0

wintermile

Bioconservative
May 9, 2011
✟9,222.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The message in this image is how I observe your commitment to your wife. Will be thinking and praying for the two of you, while the two of you are coping and comforting one another.

The-Marriage-of-Intimacy-C1.jpg

Upvote 0

RevelationTestament

Our God is a consuming fire.
Apr 26, 2013
United States
✟19,404.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married

Dan (Phantasman)

You have never offended me Phantasman, and just so you know, I somewhat frequently enjoy your posts even though I don't always agree with you. I will put your wife in my prayers friend :)

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,620.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'll ask God on your behalf for your wife's healing.

Actually, I must apologize if I missed any of your replies to my posts.

My life these days is like a prison, falling in line just to take a bath, eat, pee, go to work, brush teeth, crowded canteens, humiliated at work, treated virtually like slaves. Lots of wasted time so I don't always get to see each of your replies anymore.

I may try to look for another job, someplace else which will give me more time.

The devil may go against us (1 John 5:19, John 15:19) but we will never give up, never surrender for the sake of the Truth!

Upvote 0

Sunshine Locket

This isn't what the Genie in the bottle promised
Apr 19, 2014
✟1,712.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green

Dan (Phantasman)

A brave and very honest confession. God be with you and your wife. You shall be in my prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Phantasman

May 12, 2012
Tennessee
✟34,626.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Tama and I thank you all for your prayers. As Gods will prevails favorably in our favor, he heard you and others and my wonderful wife is doing fine. What the doctors first suspected (heart valve blockage) was a virus that was able to be controlled through IV and home rest. Her cardiologist not only said she was going to be fine, but said her heart cath test showed a better image than a year ago when they placed her stints.

We thank all of you for your prayers.

Dan and Tama

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sunshine Locket

This isn't what the Genie in the bottle promised
Apr 19, 2014
✟1,712.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Tama and I thank you all for your prayers. As Gods will prevails favorably in our favor, he heard you and others and my wonderful wife is doing fine. What the doctors first suspected (heart valve blockage) was a virus that was able to be controlled through IV and home rest. Her cardiologist not only said she was going to be fine, but said her heart cath test showed a better image than a year ago when they placed her stints.

Dan and Tama

A great blessing for you both. God be praised. May Tama continue to flourish in good health.

Upvote 0

drstevej

"The crowd always chooses Barabbas."
In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Dan and Tama

Awesome!

Upvote 0