Unlike GR theory, the LCDM model grossly violates the conservation of energy laws of physics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
"ok"??????????? That's it: "ok" ????????????

If you were unsure of what you had to say in the first place, why did you assert it as fact? Why not be honest about it now, and admit that you didn't have your ducks lined up before you decided to shoot-from-the-hip?

The web is filled with voices who always think they're right but have never bothered to check their facts first, (and right here, we have yet another one)! Sheessh!

I said "OK" Because I am not going to argue or debate with you.

I still completely stand by everything I said.

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Yet you agree that what you said was incorrect ... :confused:

Did I say that I was incorrect, or did I say "I am not going to argue or debate with you," and, "I still completely stand by everything I said"?

This is an example of why I will not argue or debate with you. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Upvote 0

SelfSim

A non "-ist"
Jun 23, 2014
✟174,730.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Did I say that I was incorrect, or did I say "I am not going to argue or debate with you," and, "I still completely stand by everything I said"?
Then why did you make the original post at all if you're not willing to discuss any of it?

Why make a post and then do a massive flounce when it is challenged?

Ygrene Imref said:
This is an example of why I will not argue or debate with you. I hope you find what you are looking for.
No .. its an example of a massive cover-up for posting a bunch of completely meaningless mumbo-jumbo word-salad .. that's what it is.

• Winner
Reactions: HotBlack
Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Then why did you make the original post at all if you're not willing to discuss any of it?

Why make a post and then do a massive flounce when it is challenged?

No .. its an example of a massive cover-up for posting a bunch of completely meaningless mumbo-jumbo word-salad .. that's what it is.

Ok.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's made worse by the fact that 95 percent of the LCDM model is nothing more than placeholder terms for human ignorance to start with.

I don't know what that means, but it doesn't surprise me.
Scientists love to do that to impress people on ideas they imagine.
The fewer people in the field, the higher the bs flows.

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
I don't know what that means, but it doesn't surprise me.
Scientists love to do that to impress people on ideas they imagine.
The fewer people in the field, the higher the bs flows.

That's probably true. In the case of astronomy, I think there are only about 8,000 professional astrophysics on the planet. Suffice to say, it's a very small group compared to most professions.

• Agree
Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.