✟37,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Two points.
1/ use paragraphs, it makes reading and understand long passages much easier.

2/ Justice. Where is the justice in a sinner who has never acknowledge God, never felt sorrow for there sins and never repented of there sins going to heaven.
3/ why did Jesus have to die if God was just going to forgive everyone anyway?
It is only because of Jesus death and resurrection that made it possible for anyone to be saved. This was Yahwehs plan all along, that is why scripture says that Jesus was crucified before the foundation of the earth. Jesus himself said “ no one comes to the father except by me. Even those who lived from Adam till Jesus, they all had to accept Jesus as Lord to get to the father, that is why Jesus went to the garage and preached to those in the grave and led the captives free. This is why scripture can say Jesus is the savior of the world not a potential savior. All will repent either in this life , which is far better or they will do it through the lake of fire , that will be very bad because they refuse Jesus and will have to pay for there sins but not eternal.

Reactions: FineLinen
Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is only because of Jesus death and resurrection that made it possible for anyone to be saved. This was Yahwehs plan all along, that is why scripture says that Jesus was crucified before the foundation of the earth. Jesus himself said “ no one comes to the father except by me. Even those who lived from Adam till Jesus, they all had to accept Jesus as Lord to get to the father, that is why Jesus went to the garage and preached to those in the grave and led the captives free. This is why scripture can say Jesus is the savior of the world not a potential savior. All will repent either in this life , which is far better or they will do it through the lake of fire , that will be very bad because they refuse Jesus and will have to pay for there sins but not eternal.
Please show me one verse, 2 or more would be better, where the Father, himself, or Jesus himself, unequivocally said that they would save all mankind even after death? I have been a Christian since LBJ was president and I haven't found one. But I have found these passages.
Jeremiah 13:11-14
(11) For as the girdle cleaveth to the loins of a man, so have I caused to cleave unto me the whole house of Israel and the whole house of Judah, saith the LORD; that they might be unto me for a people, and for a name, and for a praise, and for a glory: but they would not hear.
(12) Therefore thou shalt speak unto them this word; Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Every bottle shall be filled with wine: and they shall say unto thee, Do we not certainly know that every bottle shall be filled with wine?
(13) Then shalt thou say unto them, Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will fill all the inhabitants of this land, even the kings that sit upon David's throne, and the priests, and the prophets, and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem, with drunkenness.
(14) And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
= = = = = =
Matthew 7:21-23
(21) Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
(22) Many [not a few] will say to me in that day, [Judgment Day] Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
(23) And then will I profess unto them, [the many] I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
= = = = =
Romans 1:24
(24) Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Romans 1:26
(26) For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Romans 1:28
(28) And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Last edited:
Upvote 0