St. Louis
✟10,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So some have asked me about where to discuss universal salvation because many sites don't allow it or many people are trying to silence them. I do have a forum over at my site at That Day and Hour... you can use. There is nothing to buy there. So if they flag this thread as advertising then it is really more of a the False Prophet doing her thing.

The more participation over there the more research I will post so that the efforts are getting visibility.

I probably wont be here long because the Truth is not popular. And rules should not stand in the way of it.

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. He who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life." (Galatians 6:7-8)

So, how much have universal salvation people told you about this scripture?

• Agree
Reactions: Doug Melven
Upvote 0

ClementofA

Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
Vancouver
✟310,073.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. He who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life." (Galatians 6:7-8)

So, how much have universal salvation people told you about this scripture?

It appears to be in perfect harmony with:

Rom 5:18 Consequently, then, as it was through one offense for all mankind for condemnation, thus also it is through one just act for all mankind for life's justifying."

Rom 5:19 For even as, through the disobedience of the one man, the many were constituted sinners, thus also, through the obedience of the One, the many shall be constituted just."

Lamentations 3:22 and 3:31-33, The steadfast love of the Lord NEVER ceases, his mercies NEVER come to an end. . . .
Lam.3:31 For the Lord will NOT cast off FOR EVER:
32 For if He causes grief, Then He will have compassion According to His abundant lovingkindness. 33 For He does not afflict willingly Or grieve the SONS OF MEN.…

https://www.tentmaker.org/books/hope_beyond_hell.pdf

my threads:

Have you been decieved by your Bible translation?

For the Lord will NOT cast off FOR EVER:

Augustine's ignorance & error re Matthew 25:46

Church Fathers & Universalism since Early Church times

Is there salvation after death?

If endless conscious torments were true, is God a monster?

If endless punishment were true & victims of infanticide all go to heaven

Upvote 0

Doug Melven

Nov 2, 2017
Wyoming
✟83,208.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Rom 5:18 Consequently, then, as it was through one offense for all mankind for condemnation, thus also it is through one just act for all mankind for life's justifying."

Rom 5:19 For even as, through the disobedience of the one man, the many were constituted sinners, thus also, through the obedience of the One, the many shall be constituted just."
For once I agree with you.
And God has said that we are justified by faith.
He doesn't just make everybody just against there will.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
After I asked about Galatians 6:7-8,

I see how these scriptures are about how salvation comes through Jesus and His obedience. But each person needs to obey this, by trusting in Christ (Ephesians 1:12), and then by sowing the way the Bible says, so we reap everlasting life, like Galatians 6:7-8 does say.

It does not say that those who will reap corruption will then change to become pleasing to God and in the image of Jesus. So, yes Galatians 6:7-8 is in harmony with the above scriptures, but not with universal salvation.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian