I'm what Willis was talkin' bout.
Mar 10, 2004
✟14,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
YouTube - Haiti Stands With Japan

I don't know about some of you guys but I was glued to my computer the moment I had heard there was a massive earthquake in Japan.
Because there was limited phone access, the people of Japan used social media to reach out to the world and I waited for every update for hours.

Twitter exploded with information and live happenings of what was taking place. I saw video of the earthquake moments after it had happened, and I saw the first sets of tsunami waves completely clear the towns farms and districts along Japan's shores. There were thousands of people watching and responding with messages of hope from all over the world.

I am amazed at how the world comes together when one country faces massive destruction or resistance. We were cheering for Egypt from the comforts of our home and continue to cheer the rest of the Middle East as they too struggle to break free from oppressive leadership, and now we watch as Japan struggles to keep themselves together one tragic event after another.

Even when there is nothing we can do and there is no dollar we can donate, we still feel compelled to be glued to our televisions, satellite radio and the internet, to stand with them so they don't go through these trials alone.

The video above demonstrates this perfectly. I just wanted to share this with you.

Reactions: Miles