Prescott, Az
✟38,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
1 Corinthians 1:10. Now I urge you through the name of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah, that you all speak the same thing and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same purpose.

To find God’s purpose for us is to access our inheritance in Christ.
Acts 20:32. And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified
Ephesians 1:11. In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will.

Failure to find your purpose in Christ, no matter how “good” you think you have been finds judgment and misery.
Ecclesiastes 8:6. Because to every purpose there is time and judgment, therefore the misery of man is great upon him.

Ephesians 3:11. The eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Matthew 7:21. Not everyone who says to Me,‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

2 Co 13:11. Finally, brethren, farewell. Become complete. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.