Katy TX
✟11,720.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Egg and anchovy salad on Matzo crackers. Pea soup with a dash of apple vinegar in it, served with warmed russian black bread and a salad. Frikadellars with caramelized baby potatoes and steamed carrots. Oxtail soup. Grilled lambchops with a mickey (baked potato) and grilled, marinated veggies. Tako Poki (pickled octopus). Barbacoa tacos. Smoked eel or fish. Whole grain bagel with a schmear and lox. Cabrito al Pastor. Loko Moko made with brown rice. Tempura shrimp and veggies with miso soup. English fish pie. Fried green tomatoes. A tomato and mayo sandwich on whole grain bread (tomato must be a fresh picked brandywine from your garden). Sicilian pasta with sardines. A crusty loaf of Italian bread, a hunk of dry salami, and a piece of gouda cheese. Hot blueberry pie with a scoop of hagen-Dazs vanilla ice cream. Fresh, crisp apple strudel with coffee. Country ribs with saurkraut. Need I go on?

Upvote 0

jrlinz

Aug 21, 2006
Katy TX
✟11,720.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Oxtail soup and sardines? jrlinz's post got everyone's brain running for food, I'm sure!

Jrlinz, you must be easy to cook for. We're all heading up there for a visit, y'mind?
Please, come on. I would be honored. I'm easy, I assure you. Not much I don't like if prepared reasonable well. But, I actually do a lot of the cooking. It's not that I like cooking per-se, but I do love to eat. We both work, and my wife only knows how to make Hawaiian, Philippino food (which I do love).

Reactions: heron
Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
We don't see the Cabrito up here (on the hills we do)... and eel is sort of hard to get in the groceries -- I wonder why... so I'll put in a request to try these. I saw alligator in the freezer section recently.... but our family hasn't recovered yet from knowing they tried buffalo.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.