✟15,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello.
I have searched this forum and it appears to be filled with questions regarding non-chalcedonian and chalcedonian distinctions, but I did not find what I was looking for. If my question has already been asked, please forgive and direct me there.
I am interested in the non-chalcedonian formulation of miaphysitism. If it is true that physis and hypostasis had the same word, then are non-chalcedonians preaching a union of two hypostasis into one without mixing or confusion? How is this any different from Nestorianism, since Nestorius talked about a union of two hypostasis in one prosopon?

dóxatotheó

Orthodox Church Familia
May 12, 2021
South Carolina
✟17,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello.
I have searched this forum and it appears to be filled with questions regarding non-chalcedonian and chalcedonian distinctions, but I did not find what I was looking for. If my question has already been asked, please forgive and direct me there.
I am interested in the non-chalcedonian formulation of miaphysitism. If it is true that physis and hypostasis had the same word, then are non-chalcedonians preaching a union of two hypostasis into one without mixing or confusion? How is this any different from Nestorianism, since Nestorius talked about a union of two hypostasis in one prosopon?
false

Last edited:
Upvote 0