Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I was wondering how many of you here like unicorns and pegasus? I have always liked unicorns and winged horses, (pegasus) and I really like the magic horses with both horns and wings.

I have a children's book when I was little, Whisper the magic unicorn. Whisper had a white body with wings, a pastel rainbow main and tail, and a golden horn. She was such a pretty winged unicorn, but she couldn't fly. Whisper kept trying to fly. Then she went to her friend Dorian the dragon who told her to believe in herself. Then finally she learned to fly. i did not like dragons until I was a teen, I liked dragons for a while, but my true fondness was for unicorns. I liked Whisper because I had trouble doing things as a child. i had trouble balancing on a bike. That story encouraged me so I finally learned to ride a 2 wheeled bicycle.

I heard that in medieval times Christ was symbolized as a unicorn. Unicorns were associated with pure maidens, sometimes the Virgin Mary. Some modern day preachers are against all fantasy so they say unicorn are evil along with everything else. I do not believe that.

There's a movie called Legend that has unicorns, it has a scary devil guy and creepy goblins too. It's not Christian, rather new age. it has Tom Cruise, Mia Sara, and Tim Curry. it is from 1981. I know a lot of unicorn stuff is UnChristian and new age, but I'd like to find some that is Christian. I want to write unicorn and pegasus stories for Christians. I like drawing unicorns too.