Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Shalom,

The term "Nephilim" used in the bible properly translates as “Fallen” from "nephiyl"- to fall ("rapha" is the correct term for giant). These demonic beings are at the top of the Pedophilia, Pizzagate, blood ritual pyramid, using wealthy and influential people to do their bidding. Their unfolding plan is to create a New World Order under their control, enslaving humankind! They are engaged in a social engineering program to create the world they want.

Children are essential for keeping the Nephilim's elderly henchmen going, because youthful blood (esp. age 5 or younger) when transfused to the elderly has a regenerating effect. The scientific study of this subject is called "Parabiosis," but more rightfully it should be called vampirism. Children's blood is also sought for use in their satanic rituals.

It is illegal to take children's blood, so other means must be used to acquire it-- such as kidnapping children and from illegal bloodbanks where a database has been setup for identification. There are examples of children being sold to wealthy people in order to extend their useful lifespans.

The Nephilim hide in the dark allowing their henchmen to do their actual dirty work. These diabolical aliens are nocturnal, not able to tolerate direct sunlight; they are of only one gender- male, so they cannot repopulate as human beings do.

“...In the dark they dig through houses which they had marked for themselves in the daytime: they know not the light. For the morning is to them even as the shadow of death...” (Job 24:16)

The Nephilim must depend upon cloning and robotic technology to increase their numbers, and for the cloning they need good genetic material that they lack-- OUR GENETIC MATERIAL!

These abominable aliens are an old race and over time have learned advanced technology, but old does not mean better. They have technology but we have biology.

These infernal beings are using their technology to barter with those people and governments that will give our genes in trade for it. We must be wiser and NOT trade our biology for their machinery!! They need us, WE DO NOT NEED THEM!

The demonic agenda of these aliens squatting on our world needs to be exposed and all of them driven off the Earth!!

Interesting.......
to what degree would this correspond with the articles that I read that the Smithsonian destroyed quite a number of skulls...... and bones.... of giants that sure fitted with the verses about giants in Genesis?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
“In the time of Abraham and his nephew Lot, there were many different kinds of evil aliens squatting on Earth. There were Nephilim, Raphaim, Emim, Zumzummim and others. All the aliens, then, as now, were evil and wealthy beyond measure; they murdered and bribed their ways into prominent positions. Chedorla'omer and his allies, also aliens, attempted to overthrow the cities of five other ruling aliens. He lured the five chiefs of Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, Zeboiim and Bela (also called Zoar), into the valley of Siddem. The five chiefs didn't know that the floor of the valley which looked solid, was pocked by deep asphalt pits: asphalt rises and formed a thin crust on the top of the pit. The five chiefs who had been watching the pursuit from a safe distance fled to the mountains when they saw their armies sinking beneath the valley floor. Chedorla'omer and his allies looted the cities of the Nephilim and took the occupants captive. Genesis 14:12 '...and they took Lot, Abram's brother's son, who dwelt in Sodom, and his goods, and departed...'”

Very interesting indeed.........

Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900s

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Shalom,

The term "Nephilim" used in the bible properly translates as “Fallen” from "nephiyl"- to fall ("rapha" is the correct term for giant). These demonic beings are at the top of the Pedophilia, Pizzagate, blood ritual pyramid, using wealthy and influential people to do their bidding. Their unfolding plan is to create a New World Order under their control, enslaving humankind! They are engaged in a social engineering program to create the world they want.

Children are essential for keeping the Nephilim's elderly henchmen going, because youthful blood (esp. age 5 or younger) when transfused to the elderly has a regenerating effect. The scientific study of this subject is called "Parabiosis," but more rightfully it should be called vampirism. Children's blood is also sought for use in their satanic rituals.

It is illegal to take children's blood, so other means must be used to acquire it-- such as kidnapping children and from illegal bloodbanks where a database has been setup for identification. There are examples of children being sold to wealthy people in order to extend their useful lifespans.

The Nephilim hide in the dark allowing their henchmen to do their actual dirty work. These diabolical aliens are nocturnal, not able to tolerate direct sunlight; they are of only one gender- male, so they cannot repopulate as human beings do.

“...In the dark they dig through houses which they had marked for themselves in the daytime: they know not the light. For the morning is to them even as the shadow of death...” (Job 24:16)

The Nephilim must depend upon cloning and robotic technology to increase their numbers, and for the cloning they need good genetic material that they lack-- OUR GENETIC MATERIAL!

These abominable aliens are an old race and over time have learned advanced technology, but old does not mean better. They have technology but we have biology.

These infernal beings are using their technology to barter with those people and governments that will give our genes in trade for it. We must be wiser and NOT trade our biology for their machinery!! They need us, WE DO NOT NEED THEM!

The demonic agenda of these aliens squatting on our world needs to be exposed and all of them driven off the Earth!!

(sigh) Sorry, that's all kind of . . . . bizarre.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hardly. Nephalim are fallen sons of God or demons.
All who will inherit life immortal will be gods.

Psalm 82:6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’ 7 But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler.”

Genesis 6:2
the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they took any they chose as wives for themselves.

Genesis 6:4
The Nephilim were on the earth both in those days and afterwards, when the sons of God came to the daughters of men, and who bore children to them. They were powerful men of old, men of renown.

[Nephilim translated means "Fallen ones." They were [men] who were of a very low moral grade.]

Job 1:6
One day the sons of God [men] came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them.

Job 2:1
One day the sons of God came again to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them to present himself before the LORD.

Job 38:7
while the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Hos 1:10
“Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, because they will be called sons of God.

Luke 20:36
For they cannot die anymore, because they are like [angels/messengers] and are sons of God, since they are sons of the resurrection.

Galatians 3:26
for you are all sons of God through faith in Messiah Yashua.

Psalm 82:6
I said, "You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.

John 10:33-34
33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."
34 Yashua answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'? 35If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

Yashua was asked if he was the Messiah, he was not asked if he was God. It has always been understood that the Messiah would be a god from Heaven.

John 10:24. The Jews who were there gathered around him, asking, “How long will you keep us in suspense, if you’re the Messiah, tell us plainly?”

Hosea 1:10
Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Romans 8:14
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Romans 8:19
For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Galatians 4:6
And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Philippians 2:15
That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

1 John 3:1
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

1 John 3:2
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Another problem counting Cain's losing his place as firstborn
as anything regarding his parentage.

David, youngest of six brothers becomes king
Jacob over Esau.
Joseph over the twelve brothers.
Ephraim over Manasseh.

Those motifs are precisely because of what happened with Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel.

The literal spirit of Cain (son of an angel) was corrupted,

Let's take a moment to really think about this. Cain still had a spirit of an angel, while Abel was born without a spirit altogether. Being a son of man means you are a complete carnal entity. When God said Adam would die that day, He meant it. His spirit immediately died, which is why he saw he was naked, and his body immediately stopped sustaining itself, and began to decompose. Sons of God have full spirit identities - that is why Adam was a son of God before he sinned (when God created him so well that he radiated light instead of heat as waste.) That is why Seth is not a son of God, he is a son of man - namely Adam (who was fully carnal at this point, and can only birth carnal beings, not "[sons and daughters of] gods."

Cain, however, would have been able to share percentages of his spiritual identity from his angelic father. Remember, Christ was born from a daughter of man - even despite His conception from the Hands of His Father - which therefore made Him a Son of Man. It is such a big deal because Christ, unlike Adam, was "at least one half" carnal - and one half of God as the one who walked the earth. Adam was 100% born of the breath of Life from God Himself, and formed by His Hands. Christ did what Adam couldn't, and Christ had a much heavier handicap.
and it was by Cain's unrepentant behavior and disdain for holiness (this is especially shown in the non-canonical books) that caused him to disqualify himself from the family of God. He is not the son of Adam because Adam is not his genetic father.

The biblical examples of this infiltration of spirit is made evidence by the lives of God's people. There is nothing new under the son; this represents how the spirit of the Enemy continuously tries to infiltrate a spiritual [blood]line by taking the status of first born through the vector of man. God put enmity between our seed, and the serpent's seed. I think the OP raises decent awareness to the juxtaposition between demonic entities (nephilim/rephaim/anakim/emim/djinn/"gods," et. cetera) of antiquity, and alien "space-brothers" preaching a message of unity.

Unity is dead; we killed it in Eden when we chose duality over unity with God. We will only get that back when He decided to be united with us again - and there will be absolutely no mistake or question in who He is when He comes.

Upvote 0

Daniel108

Nov 25, 2017
South
✟17,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
All who will inherit life immortal will be gods.

Clearly, Yeshua gave credit to God The Father, putting the Father above himself. There is a danger to begin believing we are Gods, rather than humbly kneeling before our Creator. We have been told it is the humble who will inherit the heavenly earth to come.

• Agree
Reactions: Rachel Rachel
Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Clearly, Yeshua gave credit to God The Father, putting the Father above himself. There is a danger to begin believing we are Gods, rather than humbly kneeling before our Creator. We have been told it is the humble who will inherit the heavenly earth to come.
Immortality is an act of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daniel108

Nov 25, 2017
South
✟17,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Doulosiesou

Jan 1, 2018
Colorado
✟16,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What if AI, cloning, and advanced robotic technology has long ago been achieved and utilized to repopulate an alien species. These aliens, remembered in biblical texts as Nephilim, must repopulate themselves this way because they can no longer reproduce sexually as we do.

What if these aliens now need viable genetic material, such as what the humankind of our world possesses, in order to create what amounts to transhuman clones of themselves? But if true, what do they have that we would trade our DNA for?

What if these alien beings are an old race and over time have developed advanced technology, something that some people, some governments would exchange our DNA for?

What if the agenda of these aliens is to take control of our world using human beings to be their slaves, leading us down the same transhuman road they've travelled one step, one generation at a time, i.e. a growing attachment to advancing technology-- internet, PCs, cell phones-smart phones, robotics, AI, and cloning?

What if all of this is true and hiding behind a wall of secrecy that's supported by a controlled MSM?

What if these alien beings could succeed in their infernal plans if people do not unite against them?

What if?

I think these things are possible via technology, and genetic engineering but I don't think that the Nephilim walk on the earth today.

My personal belief is that the Nephilim were the offspring of the fallen angels and human women, that they grew to extraordinary size before the flood but God brought the flood in order to destroy their civilization (Atlantis).

I think that their 'souls' were condemned to pits of darkness perhaps to be released during the final tribulation coming on mankind. This could have to do with genetic engineering or multi-dimensional technology like CERN.

Maybe vampires of old legend were the souls of demons (nephilim) that could possess a human body but their full manifestation into our physical realm is prevented until the final time, like the rider on the pale horse, that is when Michael casts Satan from heaven to earth.

These angels are multi-dimensional beings, and they can or will be forced to manifest the fullness of their beings into our 3 dimensional reality during tribulation.

These are my beliefs.

• Informative
Reactions: Christie insb
Upvote 0

Doulosiesou

Jan 1, 2018
Colorado
✟16,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1717 The Masonics Grand Lodge of England was founded. (England was a protestant nation. Freemasonry was created to infiltrate protestantism.)

No I think that was the Jesuits. The freemasons were the militant branch of the Catholic Church during the crusades. They followed the teachings of Gnosticism, and gained a lot of wealth and power until they were ex-communicated from the catholic church.

So the Jesuits became the replacement of the freemasons, the freemasons then went on to form their own organizations.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Doulosiesou

Jan 1, 2018
Colorado
✟16,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is lots of good info on the Internet.

Yah I've read Chuck Missler's stuff on both the Nephilim and aliens. If aliens do exist I think they are more like biological robots the Nephilim created that went out into space for exploration, and they come back periodically to see if we've remembered their syntax.

Upvote 0

Doulosiesou

Jan 1, 2018
Colorado
✟16,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think the Bible's pretty clear we are the center of God's creation. Call me anthro-centric or whatever but why would God deal with Abraham, then all the way down to Christ if we weren't the centerpiece of His creation?

Somebody mentioned Psalms 82:6 above:

Psalm 82:6

I said, “You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High.

And I agree that Adam and Eve were created to maintain this reality, so their status as 'caretakers' was on par with God in their sinless state. Once they sinned the entire creation fell along with them and entropy began from that point on.

I think that's why God rested on the 7th day, after charging Adam and Eve to care for His creation.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think we are going to have a visit from "outer space" in the near future.
My DNA scan from ancestry dot com said that about 50% of my DNA was unlike anything else in their database.

Maybe some of my ancestors were from "outer space." :)

• Agree
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
The virus has been an enigma to all other organisms. It is not alive but works like a robot, with a code of destruction. I think it was produced before the flood, when the world was evil continually, where a lot of things were done that can not be explained by modern science. Was this what God was saying about the evil angels teaching humans things they should not know because they couldn't handle the results? We say "Alien" did it. .. The master of disguise is satan...

Upvote 0