South
✟17,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
Done. :) We have an historical, but very true, statement in the UK: Be you ever so high, the Law is above you . Even the Crown has to obey the Law as it stands.

My friend, humankind's laws are being corrupted and it reaches into very high places. We must be ready to accept the truth even when our most cherished beliefs about people and governments are undermined. We live in an amazing time in history, where we must open our minds and hearts more than ever to Christ, no matter what He shows us, and where He takes us.

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
My friend, humankind's laws are being corrupted and it reaches into very high places. We must be ready to accept the truth even when our most cherished beliefs about people and governments are undermined. We live in an amazing time in history, where we must open our minds and hearts more than ever to Christ, no matter what He shows us, and where He takes us.

The point I was making was that in the UK, absolutely no-one can operate above the Law - it applies to everyone who lives here, or chooses to live here. Our Lawmakers and the Judiciary are fiercely independent, one of the other and the police work by the consent of the people, not by a Statute or the gun. Even Parliament has its proposed Laws examined by Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition and again by the House of Lords (where Laws can be amended), before they come into Law. As a final boundary, the Crown has to formally approve primary Legislation that the Houses of Parliament have agreed upon. The House of Commons is subject to the will of the people, as is being seen in the Brexit negotiations - the people can overturn Parliament at almost any point, and regularly through elections.

Having said all that, there is no perfect system in the world - but those who have evidence of crime having been committed are duty bound by the State (and by G_d), to present the evidence to the authorities. Giving false evidence carries heavy sentences, as does perjury, and Scripture also warns us against making false or unfounded claims against another person. So, in your case, Torah would require you to submit to the same punishment that would have been given to the people you spoke against - in this case imprisonment for a life term! No one is above G_d's Law.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
If you are incredulous, and don't know about the very rich and deep history of living "gods" walking the earth, the genetic assault on the human race by some principalities/archons/angels/powers for the purposes of polluting the bloodline of the Christ, and the downright disgust for humans by some principalities/archons/angels/powers as the images of God - then sure, there is no reason to believe it. If you see the text of the biblical canon (and not the living Christ) as the Word of God, then of course you would think it slanders Eve.

You are free to believe what you want to believe.

Do you believe that Eve was an adulterer who mated with some
abomination and went on to be the mother of all mankind? As I
said, it's a way for some to justify the first murder without having
to condemn Cain personally. After all, if he's half-demon, what
choice did he have in his actions?

I believe in what the bible says, not in what people want to add
to it. Take the books of Enoch and Jasher for instance. Neither
are the originals, but are forged, using bits of the originals to fool
the incredulous.

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

Whoa, who ever said there would be no condemnation for demons, the fallen or humans? Cain was 100% responsible for his own actions, that is why when he had a moment of coming up short, he was instructed by God to rule over sin, and subdue it - before he killed his brother.

God explicitly gave the standard to Cain - even despite his abominable existence. After all, when Adam sinned he and his offspring were no longer qualified to be sons of God. Their God-given spirit died, and Adam and his offspring became son of men. For example, Seth is a son of man.

However, Cain is not a son of man. The biblical canon, and the hegemony of the writings itself would have named Cain in the genealogy of Adam as a first born. Cain's genealogy would not have started with him alone - it would have started with something like, "Cain, [the first son/who was from] Adam..."

It doesn't list this because Cain isn't the son of Adam. Even when the canonical and communicative word of God among men is/can be manipulated and tainted, the net is still the truth, because God is in control and not the author of confusion.

the incredulous.

The Word of God is a living entity; it isn't a canon, or text. None of the canonical books are unblemished - none of the books are without corruption in compilation and communication (i.e. there is not one book in the canon that does not have a translation error at the least.)

God doesn't communicate to His people through texts compiled by other people that have designated themselves leaders or arbiters of spiritual consumption. Throughout the New Covenant, God promised to pour His spirit onto us so that we won't even need to ask our neighbor who God is - we will know because the Word of God will be within us.

The bible, and the Word of God are not the same thing: one is a Living Entity, and the other is a compilation based on the words of the Living Entity. There is quantifiable and qualifiable juxtaposition between the two in terms of power and spiritual importance; The Living Entity - the Word of God - cannot be compared to anything angels/principality/power/archon (e.g. Penemue), man or any created being can do.

The blasphemy comes from professing against the Entity Himself.

Having said all of the aforementioned, it is my unyielding belief that no human or its constructs are responsible for another human's spiritual trajectory. Every individual is responsible for the relationship s/he has with their Father - whomever that may be - and how that relationship is founded. I cannot tell God (on Judgment Day) that I am in danger of hell because a canonical text, human or angel lead me astray. He will ask me why I didn't consider His new agreement/covenant with humans, and listen to His spirit instructing me (i.e. conviction and conscience.) He will ask me why I didn't test the spirit that I let lead me.

Upvote 0

Daniel108

Nov 25, 2017
South
✟17,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
The point I was making was that in the UK, absolutely no-one can operate above the Law - it applies to everyone who lives here, or chooses to live here...
Having said all that, there is no perfect system in the world - but those who have evidence of crime having been committed are duty bound by the State (and by G_d), to present the evidence to the authorities... No one is above G_d's Law.

I understand what you are saying and agree with you: the rule of law must be followed, humankind's and especially, God's. The problem is that all the governmental systems are being secretly undermined as part of an agenda to create a new worldwide system that will control everyone. In this New World Order that is unfolding right before our eyes, neither God's Laws nor mans' will be followed, only that of the Nephilim and their cronies. Once awakened to what's occurring all good people need to join hands against this diabolical plot. Here's a video that helps expose where we are being led:

"...And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name..." (Rev. 13: 16, 17)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I understand what you are saying and agree with you: the rule of law must be followed, humankind's and especially, God's. The problem is that all the governmental systems are being secretly undermined as part of an agenda to create a new worldwide system that will control everyone. In this New World Order that is unfolding right before our eyes, neither God's Laws nor mans' will be followed, only that of the Nephilim and their cronies. Once awakened to what's occurring all good people need to join hands against this diabolical plot. Here's a video that helps expose where we are being led:
There is no relationship between Nephilim and Secret Society. They were called "The Fallen Ones" because they were men of a very low moral grade.

Upvote 0

Daniel108

Nov 25, 2017
South
✟17,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
There is no relationship between Nephilim and Secret Society. They were called "The Fallen Ones" because they were men of a very low moral grade.

I am sharing something different than what you believe. I respect your right to believe as you choose.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I am sharing something different than what you believe. I respect your right to believe as you choose.
1717 The Masonics Grand Lodge of England was founded. (England was a protestant nation. Freemasonry was created to infiltrate protestantism.)

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

the incredulous.

I don't think I answered your initial question: yes, I believe Eve was an adulterer who mater with some abomination and her husband in a period of time for which Cain and Abel could be paternal twins.

That "first woman," or demon called "Lillith" that people like to believe was the first human who was damned because she wouldn't submit to Adam - that is a very old and ancient story detailing one aspect of the characteristic of Eve's "whole beguilement" - arrogance and pride in her own power. Part of the "covenant" between witches/sorcerers/practitioners of magic(k) is that they must exchange a measure of their "soul" in exchange for sacred knowledge and power. During Genesis 6 (and, only until recently,) the deal was usually sealed with sex, and/or blood. This is not fun and games; there are remnants of these abominations in the world still doing the same things - consorting with powers and principalities, using magic and sorcery to propagate plans centuries old.

Both of them were swindled into thinking that they could achieve godhood by following something other than God - failing to realize they were already gods. When their eyes "opened," the way they realized they were children of God was by their raiment of light going completely dim - revealing their carnal/flesh bodies exposed and naked. That is why the human search to be a good is inherent in us, yet futility: we abdicated our God-given title of sons/daughters of the Most High as well as our dominion over this planet. So, if you believe that bit of Genesis - that we no longer have dominion over this planet - then it may be simple to understand how a bunch of celestial rejects could direct the evolution of mankind through hackneyed, yet effective psychological and spiritual assault. One example of this is believing we can save the planet on our own. We will fail every time; it is guaranteed. The plans have already been revealed in the canon, and in the apocryphal books.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Rachel Rachel

Messianic/Church of God 7th Day
Site Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
In the middle
✟328,556.78
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't think I answered your initial question: yes, I believe Eve was an adulterer who mater with some abomination and her husband in a period of time for which Cain and Abel could be paternal twins.

That "first woman," or demon called "Lillith" that people like to believe was the first human who was damned because she wouldn't submit to Adam - that is a very old and ancient story detailing one aspect of the characteristic of Eve's "whole beguilement" - arrogance and pride in her own power. Part of the "covenant" between witches/sorcerers/practitioners of magic(k) is that they must exchange a measure of their "soul" in exchange for sacred knowledge and power. During Genesis 6 (and, only until recently,) the deal was usually sealed with sex, and/or blood. This is not fun and games; there are remnants of these abominations in the world still doing the same things - consorting with powers and principalities, using magic and sorcery to propagate plans centuries old.

Both of them were swindled into thinking that they could achieve godhood by following something other than God - failing to realize they were already gods. When their eyes "opened," the way they realized they were children of God was by their raiment of light going completely dim - revealing their carnal/flesh bodies exposed and naked. That is why the human search to be a good is inherent in us, yet futility: we abdicated our God-given title of sons/daughters of the Most High as well as our dominion over this planet. So, if you believe that bit of Genesis - that we no longer have dominion over this planet - then it may be simple to understand how a bunch of celestial rejects could direct the evolution of mankind through hackneyed, yet effective psychological and spiritual assault. One example of this is believing we can save the planet on our own. We will fail every time; it is guaranteed. The plans have already been revealed in the canon, and in the apocryphal books.
I'm not a believer in the Lillith story but scripture plainly says in
1 Timothy 2:14 and Adam was not deceived; but the woman, having been deceived, was in transgression.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm not a believer in the Lillith story but scripture plainly says in
1 Timothy 2:14 and Adam was not deceived; but the woman, having been deceived, was in transgression.

This points to the responsibility and roles of the genders.

Notice that God didn't do anything until Adam "ate;" God gave the directive directly to "angrogynous/unsplit" Adam, and expected him to be the spiritual head. The fact that Eve "ate" means Adam was NOT teaching Eve - his "bone of bones" - the same things God told him, or Eve simply chose to indulge the serpent.

Either way, Adam was charged with the spiritual trajectory of the planet - as he was given dominion of the planet by God Himself before he sinned.

Likely, Adam decided to sin just so that Eve wouldn't be alone - although Genesis 3 does say that Adam told God he was beguiled by her.

The story that was the meat of the deception was that they could become [GREATER THAN] a god through their own power and prowess. Survival of the fittest. Last man standing. Insert elimination cliche here. They immediately turned unity into division with the choice to sin.

It was not Adam's job to "take one for the team." Adam was charged with the Earth - he was already a god. And, Eve was already a goddess.

That is the real deception - tricking a god into believing s/he has to become a god. That is rudimentary psychic manipulation - which is what entities like Azazel do to entities they believe are "lesser". We practice that ourselves within our own race, so we should understand this motif very well.

Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
And, those Sons of God are not the sons of Seth.

The specific angles are names, described and listed in apocrypha texts - as well as their purpose.

Genesis 3-7 tell you the reason also if you look closely. The first encounter of this abominable union was at the garden; Cain is not the son of Adam.

The Nephilim, Rephaim, Anakim, and Emim are still genetically prevalent today, but their attack has changed. They are, indeed, behind the alien phenomenon as well as exchange of "technology" for selling out your fellow humans and planet. People laugh, but They Live right in front of us - mocking even the people that have an idea of what goes on behind the curtain through the use of purposeful misinformation, and hiding truth in plain sight.

It is an awful campaign that is only rivaled by the complete ignorance of the campaign itself.
Where do you get this??!

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Where do you get this??!

The biblical canon, the apocrypha, history, and anthropology.

I would include mythology also, since most myths are based on some margin of truth. There are also paradigms that spell it out for you in plain sight, but I didn't include them as they under social and political incredulity (evermore than the bible canon.)

But, if you want to start with why Cain is NOT the son of Adam - assuming you see that first born males are given literary priority in the bible canon (and often in the Apocrypha,) and that you see Cain was alive when Seth was alive (especially since the Mark of Cain deterred the population of the planet from killing Cain.)

Genesis 4:17-24 gives the list of first-born males from Cain. Notice Cain does not have a "father" he came from.

Genesis 5 gives the list of first-born males per generation that came from Adam - the first man.

You should also notice that Cain purposefully stole the prophetic names of Adam's future children for the purposes of polluting and confusing the generation from which the Christ would come.

The list of Cain's first born son's names are:

CAIN (POSSESSION) BEGOT:

Enoch - (The) Initiated/Dedicated
Irad - Fleet
Mehujael - (Smitten by God)
Methusael - Who is of God
Lamech - (and) Powerful
-- Jabal - (a) Stream of Water (Adah)
-- Jubal - (a) Stream (Adah)
-- Tubalcain - You will be brought of Cain (Zillah)

Hmm... "An initiated/dedicated fleet (smitten by God,) who is of God, and powerful (like a stream of water) will be brought of under POSSESSION (CAIN) - will be dominated."

Is this not prophecy of the Enemy? Those "of God" are "the gods" - the father(s) of Cain and his offspring. Isn't counterfeit bloodline and people set on being THE people of God? Even Christ Himself tried to clue us in on this campaign when He said that the pharisees and such were of their father the devil - or when he called them vipers. These are the same avatar entities, and the same class as dragons. It is in the very names of the generations. Didn't God say that avatar snake would bruise the heel, but its head would be bruised (i.e. a kill shot)? When Christ resurrected by consequence of His perfection, He obliterated the "head of the campaign" designed to keep God's people as carnal, stimuli-focused, barely animated entities.

Now, let's look at the firstborns of Adam.

Adam (man/first man) gave birth to:

Seth - (an) Appointed
Enosh - Man
Kenan/Cainan - (with) Possession
Mahalaleel - (and) Praise of God
Jared - Descent
Enoch - Initiated/Dedicated
Methuselah - (as the) Man of the Dart (of sin)
Lamech - Powerful (, and)
Noah - (ending in) Rest

So, "(An) appointed man with possession(s) and praise(s) of God will descend, dedicated, as the Man of the Dart of sin: with power, ending with rest (of God.)"

There is enough information in the canon alone to expose false prophecy, the enemy, and doctrine that divides and separates one from God.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟774,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But, if you want to start with why Cain is NOT the son of Adam - assuming you see that first born males are given literary priority in the bible canon (and often in the Apocrypha,) and that you see Cain was alive when Seth was alive (especially since the Mark of Cain deterred the population of the planet from killing Cain.)
Except, if we are going to use the scripture as our guide Genesis 4:1 contradicts this hypothesis:
Gen. 4:1 (Artscroll Stone Edition)
1.Now the man had known his wife, Eve, and she conceived and bore Cain saying, " I have acquired a man with Hashem" 2. And additionally she bore his brother Abel, Abel became a shepherd , and Cain became a tiller of the ground.

Gen. 3 just before is referring to Adam as "the man" so we must conclude that Gen. 4 is also referring to Adam.

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Except, if we are going to use the scripture as our guide Genesis 4:1 contradicts this hypothesis:
Gen. 4:1 (Artscroll Stone Edition)
1.Now the man had known his wife, Eve, and she conceived and bore Cain saying, " I have acquired a man with Hashem" 2. And additionally she bore his brother Abel, Abel became a shepherd , and Cain became a tiller of the ground.

Gen. 3 just before is referring to Adam as "the man" so we must conclude that Gen. 4 is also referring to Adam.

"Conceive again" is "yusuf," which means to increase or add. It is a sort of idiom for having twins. The "bear again" is emphasis on event repeating itself within the (relatively) same temporal location.

I know that it seems Cain must be of God (more precisely, Adam,) but that is because of the nebulous context of Eve saying God gave her a man child. That was a commentary on Eve's character despite her ignorance of the situation - that she would still praise God for the child (how many mothers would NOT try to love their children even if they were demons/abominations?)

The reason why it can belong in the same contextual phrasing is because the context is TWIN births, so when she says, "God gave me a man child..." We are supposed to, by context, understand that when the narrarator says Eve bore again it is an allusion to the activity of birthing twins.

If the child was born a year after Cain, he would have been listed as such. Jacob and Edom/Esau is an allusion to the Cain and Abel motif. These were also fraternal/non-identical twins - Esau the technical first born, but undeserving, and Jacob (heel-grabber) came out just as soon.

All of this alludes to the

GOAT and SHEEP
WHEAT and TARE
harlot and VIRGIN
WISE and FOOLISH
LIFE and DEATH
SALVATION and DAMNATION

(Insert binary existential cliche of Life here.)

Those dichotomies are also prevalent motifs in the spiritual fabric of creation precisely because when Adam and Eve "ate"/entertained the "tree"/body of the knowledge of good and evil, they chose duality over unity ("Tree"/Body of Life.) That is why it is so attractive to break everything down bilaterally.

Cain is not the son of Adam.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

By then, Cain was a murderer, and since there was no
death penalty yet, his penance was to be banned from
the family line of Adam. He lost his place as first-born
along with his inheritance.

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
By then, Cain was a murderer, and since there was no
death penalty yet, his penance was to be banned from
the family line of Adam. He lost his place as first-born
along with his inheritance.

Where in the bible canon does it say that Cain's penance was to be banned from the family? People were living for almost 1000 years; God gave Cain a mark so that Seth's line would not seek out and try to kill [the children of] Cain - not because he committed a murder, therefore was made invalid as a firstborn. He sent Cain way out to the East so that he would be psychologically, geographically, and culturally separate from the soon-to-be Hebrews.

Just because you are a murderer doesn't mean you won't be listed as the rightful placeholder that you are - first, second or last born. In fact, the murder is, arguably, what gained Cain his "15 minutes" of fame. He is described in the context of the first murderer, and what he did afterward. So, his actions wouldn't have disqualified him as a family member of Adam. That is not a trend in the canon or apocrypha; first born males being listed regardless is the trend. That is not even what God does. And, Cain at best was a half son of man: murder is a probable attribute of man, and his fallen spirit gave him the killer instinct.

It is very simple, and very plain. GO back through the genealogies of of Cain, and then compare it to Christ. Even Christ's patriarchy is listed all the way up to Adam.

Why?

Because He is the firstfruit, and the first-born get listed along with their lineage and ancestors. Cain has no [human] father that he starts with in Genesis 4:17. HE is his own "beginning" in his lineage. Do you see what is going on there? Even Adam is named as the "son of God" (Christ's lineage.) Cain has no father listed; he begins his human lineage by himself. Adam is listed in Seth's line; if Cain is the son of Adam, then Genesis 4:17 should say, "Cain, who was from Adam..."

One of the ways the Enemy is destroying the people of God is by keeping them ignorant of their patriarchal roots. It was a commonplace fact of life that a male knew his fathers up to ten generations; you were identified by the generations before (God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob...) There is no where in the canon that explicitly shows Cain is, and ever was the son of Adam. In fact, the canon works very hard to make a marginal mention of Cain - and the little bit that is mentioned in the canon is nothing compared to what is not in the canon.

Cain is not the son of Adam.

Incidentally, there are two main things no one has ever been able to prove in my entire life as a Christian (and, I have looked very hard:)

1. No one has ever shown me a place where [the Word of] God Himself said that any of the people who take part in the second covenant can stop following His laws - that the sacrifice of Christ means we can have justification faith without obedience to His Law. No one has ever been able to show any one verse where God or Christ explicitly said this.

2. No one has ever show a place in the canon or apocrypha that explicitly shows Cain is the son of Adam like other first-born sons of man were named in the canon and apocrypha.
We can agree to disagree, but there are too many clear references to the illegitimacy of Cain as a son of Man - precisely because of the spiritual implication (i.e. the illegitimacy of the Enemy vs. the Saints; Wheat vs Tare, (un)leaven, etc.)

Upvote 0

Daniel108

Nov 25, 2017
South
✟17,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
Shalom,

The term "Nephilim" used in the bible properly translates as “Fallen” from "nephiyl"- to fall ("rapha" is the correct term for giant).

It is well known among linguists and scholars that the word נְפִילִ nephiyl (Nephilim) has been incorrectly rendered as “giants” in some versions of the bible. The word רפאים rapha' means “giant”, and the word נְפִילִ nephiyl (Nephilim) means “fallen”. Both the new American Standard bible, and the New International version translate נְפִילִ nephiyl correctly as “Nephilim”.

NASB Genesis 6: 4 “The Nephilim were on the Earth in those days...” NIV Genesis 6: 4 “The Nephilim were on the Earth in those days...”

IT'S IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW THE HIDDEN TRUTH ABOUT THE NEPHILIM.

THE BIBLE AND OTHER SOURCES REFER TO THEM AS NECROMANCERS, TERRORS.

• Agree
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

Daniel108

Nov 25, 2017
South
✟17,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
...These abominable aliens are an old race and over time have learned advanced technology, but old does not mean better. They have technology but we have biology...

The demonic agenda of these aliens squatting on our world needs to be exposed and all of them driven off the Earth!!

“In the time of Abraham and his nephew Lot, there were many different kinds of evil aliens squatting on Earth. There were Nephilim, Raphaim, Emim, Zumzummim and others. All the aliens, then, as now, were evil and wealthy beyond measure; they murdered and bribed their ways into prominent positions. Chedorla'omer and his allies, also aliens, attempted to overthrow the cities of five other ruling aliens. He lured the five chiefs of Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, Zeboiim and Bela (also called Zoar), into the valley of Siddem. The five chiefs didn't know that the floor of the valley which looked solid, was pocked by deep asphalt pits: asphalt rises and formed a thin crust on the top of the pit. The five chiefs who had been watching the pursuit from a safe distance fled to the mountains when they saw their armies sinking beneath the valley floor. Chedorla'omer and his allies looted the cities of the Nephilim and took the occupants captive. Genesis 14:12 '...and they took Lot, Abram's brother's son, who dwelt in Sodom, and his goods, and departed...'”

Last edited:
Upvote 0