Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks. Funnily enough it's actually a gif, it just didn't work when I uploaded it as my avatar.

giphy.gif

It just shows time passing endlessly... well not endlessly... for at some point we reach our last moments. At some point the universe will end, I think, and from that so will this gif. I found it for a powerpoint presentation I was putting together and then I started thinking about it, just watching time pass as the gif spins, and got all nihilistic about it ^_^

That's an awesome gif. And as a matter of fact, a few months ago I was actually using an avatar that looked very much like the one you have now. You have good taste! I hope your PowerPoint goes well.

:cool:

• Friendly
Reactions: shadow2
Upvote 0

shadow2

Feb 12, 2019
BC
✟8,417.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
That's an awesome gif. And as a matter of fact, a few months ago I was actually using an avatar that looked very much like the one you have now. You have good taste! I hope your PowerPoint goes well.

:cool:
Thanks! I actually already presented (and it went well :clap:), left the gif up during a 10 minute break. I'm pretty sure a few members of the audience were hypnotized by the end, just staring at the thing blankly.

Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0